GM1
Years ago

Brad Hill named SEABL POW

Well done to Brad on his 41 Point, 18 Rebound POW showing last Friday night.

I'm surprised that despite his lesser performance, the Nations apparent love affair with Jazz Ferguson didn't get him over the line.

Topic #32049 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Why do threads involving Brad Hill's achievements never take off on this forum?

BTW, Well done Brad on getting POW

Reply #425796 | Report this post

Periodic Table  
Years ago

Well Done Brad. Played really well on Friday night and shot a fantastic percentage. Pioneers need to find balance in when he can do this and when he can't. He can't do this every week but once every so often is always a highlight. Well done Brad, Let's Go Pioneers!

Reply #425813 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

dont think people overly rate brad hill is all Jack Toft and that would be why. I think hes a useful enough player in the NBL.

Reply #425815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tough seabl player. NBL lets see.

Reply #425819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck to him but he was anonymous for the Taipans. And to put it another way, even Kerrie Williams looks good in the QBL..

Reply #425917 | Report this post

Pioneer  
Years ago

Anonymous, a lot less anoymous than you in two seasons with the Taipans. Played his role and on many occasions had significant impact for team.

Reply #425979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks dad.

Reply #425992 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Looking at his highlights for the round and how he went about getting those points (going strong to the basket, some nice outside shooting) it's exactly what the Kings need... Some interior hustle, getting boards and those cheapy put back points and being able to nail it from outside consistently. So while he's not going to put those numbers up in the NBL and won't be a superstar, if we can get that sort of effort out of him, then I think the Kings have made a good selection...

I still don't know how he'll go in the 4 spot that Shane is keen to put him into, but who knows...

Reply #426019 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754