Statsheet Stuffer
Years ago

NBA Rookie Of the Year predictions

Preseason hasn't been played yet, but I am interested in our ROY predictions.

Either Oladipo or Mclemore for me. If Mclemore shows a hard work ethic, it will be a tight one, otherwise it's Oladipo's.

Automatically eliminate any and all bigmen simply because they will get bullied either in the size or quickness.

Topic #32294 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Hardest draft to call, maybe ever, ROY prediction just as hard. No idea.

Reply #430443 | Report this post

daneo  
Years ago

Burke!!!

Reply #430446 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Seems the favourites with most scribes are:

Olynyk or Oladipo or Bennett but if we are saying the bigs have no chance I believe that leaves Oladipo!

Reply #430448 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Dark horse, Zellar...

Reply #430449 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Trey Burke is another Johnny Flynn imo.

Olynyk is too skinny and Bennet is too small to adjust properly in his first year.

What is the thinking with Zeller?

Reply #430451 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Oladipo is the shortest with the betting agencies, McLemore next and then Burke. Those are the 3 that will get loads of minutes.

Reply #430455 | Report this post

Some_Fulla  
Years ago

No love for Steven Adams!?

Haha

Reply #430469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zeller will work well with Jefferson down low and him at the high. So Zeller or Olynk will get a lot of touches in their teams to get ROTY but there is no clear standout yet!

Reply #430472 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Vic Oladipo, will have good minutes and can put points on the board. Also is excellent defensively! Safe bet on Vic #gomagic

Reply #430474 | Report this post

Referee  
Years ago

Oladopi

Reply #430794 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:20 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754