Big Sexy
Years ago

Tigers Sixers photo on front page of Grantland

Story of Johnny Flynn on Grantland website has a photo of him playing for the tiger against sixers.
www.grantland.com

Topic #32415 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Showcase of 36ers defensive strategy too. Massingale giving him an encouraging pat on the way through.

Reply #432667 | Report this post

daneo  
Years ago

Cadee still thinks hes coming and Goulding is wondering if he should of been marking him or not.

Reply #432669 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

If i didn't know better, it looks like a photoshop.

Massing-who?

Reply #432671 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Article is quite a good read.

Reply #432675 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Looking at ESPN.com/NBA today and saw the picture - I thought I was dreaming.

Showcase of 36ers defensive strategy too. Massingale giving him an encouraging pat on the way through.

That made me chuckle, Cadee looks like he's defending an invisible person while Massingale guides Flynn to the basket. Should give yourself a little basketball for giving me a morning laugh

Reply #432679 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

"They don't call fouls down there," Flynn said. "In the league, you can't touch guys. Down there, you can have the ball and a guy will be almost forearm-shivering you in your side and they won't call a foul. I just think getting beat up and coming from the NBA, I had that target on me."

Reply #432686 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Awesome article.

Still cringe about the Timberwolves PG love affair that draft.

Would have loved to see Rubio and Curry together or even Curry and Flynn.

Flynn could have been a nice player in the league. Just shows the fine line between sucess and failure in terms of NBA.

Reply #432688 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754