natwhereyouat
Years ago

Ben Madgen returns

Months ahead of schedule! Playing this weekend.

Topic #32729 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bad move - so many players come back early and it just ends up shortening their careers. they are mentally favouring the injured parts so end up hurting themselves again or doing soft tissue injuries.
Take the time to get it properly right.
I know the fans didn't like it but I think drose taking the extra 6 months to get full confidence back is a great move. Mental scars may be but his body would benefit from the extra rest.

Reply #437986 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Just last weekend he was still limping at the Blitz.. I don't get how he's well enough to run let alone play.

Reply #437988 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

He hasn't even posted a vine of him jumping off a diving board yet. Too soon.

Reply #437992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Need a vine. ;)

Reply #437993 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

they prob haven't even got him throwing adult sized chairs yet at training and they're thinking about playing him?

Reply #438009 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Does seem awfully quick, but maybe they couldn't hold him back?

Reply #438013 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Hammer wouldn't risk him coming back for a nothing pre-season game if he didn't think that he was ready...

It's a testament to Madgen's work ethic that he's back this early and also I doubt he'd risk his career getting back a handful of games earlier. He's been apparently training well for a couple of weeks now...

According to the twitter, he pulled up ok and is planning on playing in the last pre-season game against the Hawks, so that's great news... Nothing too much is needed, just shake the cobwebs off a bit and get his eye in...

Reply #438042 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754