Thomas
Years ago

Sydney Kings v Perth Wildcats tix - BTS Tour

Hi guys,

I won a Sydney Kings VIP package a while back at a charity auction. Unfortunately, I've had a couple of people pull out at last minute, so I'm putting them up for sale.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291000260366?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

It's for this coming Sunday's match (27th Oct) vs James Ennis' Perth Wildcats.

The package includes:
- 2 Premium seats in the lower bowl area
- Behind the Scenes Tour of the Sydney Kings before the match
- Drinks vouchers for 2
- Merchandise pack

This is something that you can't normally get. So I'm hoping that it goes to someone that loves their basketball.

Topic #32910 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why don't you donate it to a charity mate?

Reply #441124 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Wow I'd be in that, I watched the kings play in Perth last Friday and I'm on holidays to Sydney this weekend but I've booked my Sunday out if I hadn't I'd be in. Good luck there someone for sure would take you up. Ennis is a freak

Reply #441137 | Report this post

tigerpride  
Years ago

Yeah really looking forward to this game, Enis is a freak athlete but if I buy the tickets where can I pick them up from?

Reply #441263 | Report this post

Thomas  
Years ago

If you buy the tickets, you'll meet me at the ticket booth at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, as I need to pick up all 4 tickets from there.

There's 4 in total, 2 for me and 2 for the buyer.

Reply #441280 | Report this post

Sydney Kings  
Years ago

This is the Sydney Kings office, we give away these tickets as goodwill and for charities to raise money, not for people to sell them on EBAY and make money personally.

We hope any money made will be donated to the Charity where you WON the tickets.

It is not a good look otherwise.

Thanks

Sydney Kings

Reply #441416 | Report this post

Sydney Kings  
Years ago

^ obvious troll is obvious.

Reply #441655 | Report this post

Please cease your fraudulent misrepresentation of the club at once.
You aren't fooling anyone anyway. Everyone knows we don't care about ticket sales as long as we have some reality tv or soap stars in the courtside seats.

Reply #441675 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754