Straight Fringe
Years ago

Div 2 results from 14-6-05

Does anyone know the results from div 2 last night? Anything of note happen? Big scores? Dunks? anything?

Thanks

Topic #3304 | Report this topic

Scott Whitmore  
Years ago

yes we beat Centrals by 30, big dunk by Zane Reeves,
I played wicked.
plenty of old school moves for all to love and enjoy.

great to see Ben Todd at the game supporting the soon to be reserves champion warriors

Reply #37953 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Whitmore still treading the pine. Big minutes for the Big Dog, or are we coming off the end of the bench?

Reply #38029 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

..... and I should add, all this bodes well for the big Centrals comeback next year alongside Toddy, Reggie and Hammo .....

Reply #38030 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

1. Scottie, I went to the game with you ya clown, and mind you, was fun watching a 16 year old knock 6 3's on your "championship winning team".
2. Moses, I'm not going anywhere or doing anything if my plans for this year don't pan out the way I want them to, so quit drinking that Mount water, it's affecting your head.

Reply #38039 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Northerner - remember my Fish That Saved Pittsburgh tape next week or you won't be allowed past the airport.

By order of the Mayor.

Reply #38338 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754