Happy Days
Years ago

Knox Raiders New Imports

Anybody heard anything about Knoxs new imports for this season with CJ gone to Brisbane and Lester to Bulleen?

Topic #33460 | Report this topic

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Is CJ confirmed in Brisbane?

Reply #451790 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Thats what i was told unless you know something else.Spartans running with 2 imports.

Reply #451794 | Report this post

Go get em  
Years ago

Anyone know why they left? I heard it was shit how they were treated,they were some loyal imports.

Reply #451799 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

$$$

Reply #451802 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I'd be happy to go to QLD and play SEABL.Knox will probably revert to paying the minimum for their imports to assist with their debt reduction.

Reply #451808 | Report this post

SEABLWatcher  
Years ago

Yeah, not a lot of money available at Knox to pay for much this year so I want surprised to see CJ and Lester go. I agree is likely that Knox will have a budget look to them this year.

Reply #451826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Two imports TBA, 7ft C from WA, PG Doyle from 36ers, SG Page from Tigers, PF French from Dandenong, plus their locals, should be pretty good team! Not sure the budget is that tight!!

Reply #451844 | Report this post

Justin Brown is the centre. He actually played at the Bullets and was playing SBL in WA. Maybe not quite 7 foot but a big older body who will do well at SEABL level.

Reply #451882 | Report this post

Go get em  
Years ago

I don't think it was cause of $$$ especially if Lester is going to play in the bigv.

Reply #451887 | Report this post

SEABLWatcher  
Years ago

It will be interesting to see how Brown goes in SEABL. There aren't too many 7 footers in the league to trouble him. Seems Knox does have a few dollars to spend after all.

Reply #451904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow that was a quick backflip SW. Based on an anonymous post. Unbelievable. ben Allen will tear him apart ;)

Reply #451915 | Report this post

SEABLWatcher  
Years ago

A lot will depend on their imports but Brown is a capable player. Even Allen has his moments at SEABL level ;)

Reply #451935 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Probably use Brown in short spurts as the big guys can be a liability on transition.Loader was good at Geelong as he could get up and down the floor.Interesting to see Thunder and Miners have gone with two light weight 4's rather than power forwards.

Reply #451936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would assume an import 4/5 and a 2/3 combo

PG Doyle/Waterhouse
SG Page/Hare
SF Import/Carroll
PF Import/French/Todd
C Brown

Rhys Carter may well return also.

Reply #452005 | Report this post

Go get em  
Years ago

There not playing with any imports! Can't afford any.

Reply #452185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carroll's in there wins for everyone. Bubble's under the pump.

Reply #452199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aver?

Reply #452407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754