The Cheese
Years ago

NBA All Star Weekend

When is the skills challenge/dunk contest/3pt contest on and where can it be watched? Is it on league pass? Thanks

Topic #33722 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've been trying to access it on my league pass account with no luck....do I have to buy an extra package on top of my league pass account?

Reply #457593 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Been having the same issue. Got a feeling we had this issue last year and there was a work around.

Reply #457601 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Its active now on the web. click the all-star tab. Got it working on ipad as well, but not showing on PS4 gametime app.

Reply #457602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keeps freezing on my league pass every time it goes to an add break

Reply #457604 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Same, i just think they turn the feed off and on. It is delayed as I have pulled up a stream as well and its ahead of league pass.

Reply #457606 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

The all star weekend is shit, first time watching and I am so disappointed

Reply #457609 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Eh its always pretty average, skills and three point i think is the best. Just dont expect much and its a nice change of pace.

Reply #457612 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

Yeah, the dunk contest is the worst, the all star weekend gets worst every year

Reply #457620 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

New format for dunk comp had promise but is way too short. Each guy only got one dunk...?

Reply #457635 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

That dunk format sucked this year.

Reply #457636 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Imo we dont need east v west in 3pt shootout or dunk contest just make it individual. This years dunk contest was ordinary

Reply #457638 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

It needs to be individual, it wasn't good at all, Barnes sucked lol

Reply #457639 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

Dunk contest was as bad as the Knox board (i kid i kid)

Reply #457672 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Instead of a rising stars game they should play a under 22 USA v world team.

Reply #457679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

new format for dunk contest was so gay

Reply #457716 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Go back to old dunk format.

Reply #457723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Imagine one more round with the best two going head to head to take it all Wall vs Paul George. What a shame this was missed.

Reply #457780 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Watched parts of the celeb' game and the dunks, 3 point shootout etc... Didn't find it too entertaining to be honest, thought there were too many boring bits and the wank factor was a bit high, getting higher each year too.

I would like to see the celeb' game scrapped and have one representative from each team go into a knockout phase for at least those non subjective things like times runs and 3 point shootouts, but not sure where the dunk contest is going...

Bring back superman!

Reply #457807 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I think the fact is the dunk comp is dead unless they can get LeBron etc to go in and just do dunks, no crowns, no props, just dunk.

Reply #457810 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

I find the allstar game to generally be a massive distraction. Its soooo over hyped it starts to be too overbearing. The whole lead up gets tiresome. The voting, the adverts, the news articles. Its just a gimmick game for entertainment. And it means absolutely nothing. Plus the game is a bore.

Sure, have an allstar game to break up a long season, just dont go over the top with it. It makes it look like the allstar game is the most important part of season. Its definetely the least important part!

It also screws up fantasy leagues... i hate the short week because of this! :)

Reply #457818 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754