Gary Wilkinson, Breakers
James Ennis, Wildcats
Jermaine Beal, Wildcats
Sam Young, Kings
Brian Conklin, Crocs
Josh Pace, Crocs
Rotnei Clarke, Hawks
Kevin Tiggs, Hawks.

Would also like to see the Tigers sign that Stephen Dennis guy that got injured before the season.

Topic #33821 | Report this topic

Steven  
Years ago

Ervin
Wilkinson
Ennis
Beal
Pace
Clarke
Young
Also (wishful thinking) Cedric Jackson and Michael Dunigan

Reply #459650 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Jackson and Dunigan would be awesome but as we are wishfully thinking I would love to see Pierre Jackson who is in the D-League. Look him up.

Reply #459651 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I like moneyballers list, and agree re Stephen Dennis, i really hope he has another go at NBL, he looked awesome in pre-season, he was my pick for MVP, thought he was better than Ennis.

If the 3rd import rule comes in and these guys are willing to play at the right price i wouldnt mind seeing some of the young, solid imports given a 2nd year like Farrakahn, Sanders, Kerron Johnson, all have been solid and had a big game or 2 along the way and all 1st year pros i think, could develop into something decent.

Yea any of the guys like Ced Jackson would be awesome, i saw Pierre Jackson play in the D-league all star game he looked awesome a smallish scoring guard with some good athleticism, threw down a nice dunk or 2 at around 5'10, would definitely be fun to have in the NBL and would be an elite scorer in our league. Any of the D-league all stars and top line D-league players would do well if given the right role in the NBL. Tony Mitchell is another id love to see in the NBL, i reckon he would be MVP level also.

Reply #459653 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Just about all the imports have impressed me this season, but if I had to pick 5 to return:

Gary Ervin, 36ers
Scott Morrison, Tigers
Jermaine Beal, Wildcats
Brian Conklin, Crocs
Rotnei Clarke, Hawks

Sam Young is gone at the end of the season. Not that I think he would do poorly, but I doubt Ennis could replicate the success he's had this season given how he's been scouted thus far.

Pierre Jackson would tear the NBL to shreds. He should be commanding a reasonable amount of attention from European clubs, but I'm with you Moneyballer: hoping he makes his way to the NBL.

Reply #459657 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

I would love to see Cedric Jackson back here , perfect fit for him. Ennis and Young are too good and should be in Europe. Would love them to stay though. Ervin will stay at the 36ers and Conklin and both imports for hawks and beal for the wildcats. Thats about it though i would want to keep or should keep.

Reply #459663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spend import money on local talent instead of B grade imports.

That SEABL wastes money on imports is criminal neglect, ego of coaching directors and GMs with piss weak governance.

Reply #459664 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Expect ervin back with sixers for sure.

Others i would see would be wilkinson,beal,conklin,clarke.

Not returning ennis young.they get better offer elsewhere.

Reply #459665 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Diamon Simpson @ any team if he wants to return to the NBL.

Patrick Ewing Jr if he's willing to take a massive paycut.

Reply #459672 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Wish Diamon Simpson was still at the 36ers. Would have him over Peach anyday. Do you think Peach would be happy to play off the bench behind Simpson. We could afford him if we don't re-sign big Luke or he takes a pay cut.

Reply #459684 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Or Chris Warren. He was super-quick with a smooth 3-ball

Reply #459686 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Robert Rose.
Darnell Mee.

Maybe Dwayne McClain.

Reply #459690 | Report this post

loco the troll  
Years ago

onya Loco!

Reply #459691 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Jayson Wells.

Reply #459696 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Here's hoping Jamar Wilson becomes a citizen so we can re-sign him as a local, because I think his days as an import are numbered.

Reply #459717 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Beal, Wilkinson, Clarke, Dennis

The rest I have no strong opinion on them staying.

Reply #459737 | Report this post

Stevie Wonder  
Years ago

derrick rose lol

Reply #459792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel Orton

Reply #459863 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I think Ennis would benefit from another year here but IMO he'll chase the dollars in Europe .

Reply #459871 | Report this post

Stevie Wonder  
Years ago

Jarvis Varnado
Malcom Thomas
Seth Curry
Taylor Griffin
Alando Tucker

Reply #459918 | Report this post

Stevie Wonder  
Years ago

Dee Bost
Shelvin Mack

Reply #459921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kevin lisch!!!

Reply #459938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754