Anonymous
Years ago

How good is Xavier Cooks??

Just read about this kid on the ausa hoops site. I hadn't heard much about him. Didn't even know he was at the AIS. I gotta say he looks like a beast in his video.

http://ausahoops.com/xavier-cooks-impresses-at-u20-national-champs/

Topic #33905 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

not as good as the write up makes out.

Reply #461436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Trained as a PG before his growth spurt, so presumably has good handling skills for his new height.

Reply #461460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has the athletic tools but at times has questionable body language. The battle will be in his head.

Reply #461472 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

He is better than his brother who grabbed Dan Jackson's old job. Saw a fair bit of him in the high school where I teach. Huge potential.

Reply #461522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From just watching the tapes he looks like a very similar player to Dexter Kernich-Drew at Washing state, although with a slightly better passing game.

Reply #461529 | Report this post

Sammy  
Years ago

He looks a truck load better than dexter at the same age.
Looks like a solid future prospect.

His brother did dominate u18 nationals also. Dropped 40 in one game from memory

Reply #461573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not as good as his big brother !!!

Reply #461602 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754