Coeezy
Years ago

Tuesday Youth League @ Hillcrest

Everybody was complaining about the condensation (due to humidity) on the floor on both courts all night. Extremely dangerous, games should've been cancelled.

Topic #34217 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just shut up and play the fucking game man

Reply #468968 | Report this post

Coeezy  
Years ago

Alright anon troll, the next time you play on an inside court, wet down your backcourt and try playing transition defence. Then, come back to tell me to just shut up and f**king play.

Reply #468973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually the Arena was very humid inside and the balls were very slippery. I can't believe they are using TF 500 balls. It was noticeable the at times inconsistent bounce and the balls needed a lot more drying than usual

Reply #468976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree should have been cancelled! I am a starter and I told my coach I didn't want to go back on after half time. Not worth the injury. All it takes is one slip and bam there's an ACL and I'm off work for 6 months. Luckily no one from my team or the opposition team badly hurt themselves when they fell, but it wasn't just a little slippery in certain places, it was an ice rink!

Reply #468977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was apart of a reserves game last year that was cancelled for the same reason, always happens at hillcrest and it is quite bad.
So whoever wrote that second post...Dont talk anymore, you say dumb things when you do. Knob

Reply #468978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754