Anonymous
Years ago

Grand Finals series: What's with all the fouls and FTs?

47Fts to 14 in game 1 for a total of 61
35Fts to 28 in game 2 for a total of 63

Do the referees think everyone paid to watch them?

Seriously, let them play FFS

Topic #34239 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously, where have you been all season?

Reply #469631 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Well after seeing 3 qtrs of GF i am concerned about future Of Basketball in Aust.
It happened here in game 2 and absolute joke in this game .
The flopping . What a joke and what a slight on game and cannot believe those calls . we might have been able to at least push them ,if not for those calls.
But it the laughing stock it makes our game that is the major concern and does not allow players to just play .

Reply #469712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone please decipher ^ for me?

Reply #469732 | Report this post

Jodiechrist  
Years ago

the whole finals series has been appalling. I mean I get the regular season is pretty bad, but you expect the refs to lift their game in the finals at least.

Reply #469744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So much fail in this thread.

Reply #469766 | Report this post

nailna3  
Years ago

what I don't get is at the start of the home and away season, the directive was, "let em play". then after 7 rounds it all changed. so nothing gained

Reply #469808 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The direction was never "let them play" this season.

Reply #469814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Next season direction should be techs for flopping.

Reply #469817 | Report this post

nailna3  
Years ago

id go one step further, unsportsmanlike foul and sin-bin for 8 mins. the players that are the playmakers, really get screwed over.

Reply #469999 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

what I don't get is at the start of the home and away season, the directive was, "let em play"
This couldn't be more wrong. The directive even before the season started was to call contact to discourage rough play that favoured defense and worked against free-flowing and high-scoring basketball.

Reply #470182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:08 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754