Anonymous
Years ago

36ers Season Review

Now that I've had the last few hours for it to sink in that the season is at an end, here is my view. I've never had a season ticket however this is the first year I attended the majority of games.I hope that others also become a member next season like I intend to.

My observations over this season (I'm just your average spectator so just a simplified view from those of us new to the scene) :

1. Joey is a great coach, knows how to get the best out of his players.
2. Gibson - what a leader. I'm glad he's at the 36ers for at least one more season.
3. Teys - surprised me a lot, another keeper!
4. Team cohesiveness was fantastic.
5. Great to see so many there for the final last Friday. I know some people have commented about where everyone had been all season but what a celebration to have basketball back on the map in SA. If there were a lot of new people there it can only create interest and more memberships.
6. Hollywood seats - how do we have an opportunity to sit in these?? Can they be purchased/won?
7. Merchandise - Bit disappointing. I know Dean said earlier in the season that they were having some difficulties with the supplier but compared to other clubs there doesn't seem to be much. Would have loved a hoodie to wear over the winter.
8. The vibe of the crowd is friendly - has a great community feel about it.
9. The players walking around the crowd at the end of the game was appreciated.
10. Game promotion - Have a link on the website where schools can nominate to win tickets to a game or send out package deals addressed to the sports coordinator. Continue with Twitter and Facebook updates.

I'm certainly looking forward to October and another great season.

Topic #34243 | Report this topic

Annon  
Years ago

Disappointing day but great season

How many of our guys would have been in finals series like that?

Club close to folding, now up to us to support everyone when October comes around.

Reply #469920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whilst on the subject of muscles...any chance the 6ers could get in the gym over the pre-season?

Reply #469943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When will people understand that Adelaide Fans won't put up with continued flopping, push offs and sulking behaviour no matter how well you can shoot. One of the benefits of being as boring as all the other states think we are, is that we read, we watch, we learn and we know our game. Players including their own have to earn respect. If a player continues to make a scene about a call that they should just cop and move on or they will get harassed. If they take the piss out of the game and the rules we don't like it. And if they make trouble for one of our own then we will do what ever it takes to support our own. This is our family, this is our town and we love it. We are not a wealthy state and there are not many of us but we are family and we are strong. And before you start, Sixers fans and the club came down hard on those involved in the melee of sorts but also acknowledge outside factors. At least you heard apologies and acknowledgement about those about not controlling themselves. It humbled them because they felt they let their family down. Something we do not hear from those across the great ocean road and the bight in regard to their roles and behaviour in incidents. Adelaide is a humble town and those who join us fast learn about our loyalty, but you must earn it to keep it. Once you are welcomed in you are loved. Boos the last few years were at what the coaching staff were doing with the boys we had welcomed into our family. The only way to get the message across to the owners was to take drastic measures. Not nice but it worked. The ownership shifted somewhat and the result is Pushing a stacked, financially ??? team with 28 years finals experience behind them to a 3rd game decider... Thank god the fans have the guts to take action to protect their family. We would do it again and Joey knows that. He is human and so are the players and so are we. We forgive but only if you take ownership of issues and act in the best interest of the entire family and that includes the fans. It's mutual respect and it feels pretty damn good to be a part of this family. Damo would know that the boos were not directed at him, it was incidental from continuing play and towards Redhage, Ennis, Hire and Gleeson who have lost respect from the Sixers family. We will boo them again year after year until they change their behaviour. Damo will always be respected here, but look out Matty Knight, please don't lower yourself to the teachings of Gleeson. You do not need to go down that path. You are better than that and no one wants to see you go down on another hard fall to take a nonsense call and risk your health. It is not worth it.

Reply #469952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers need to bring in a pg with length, who plays D and can hit from outside reliably. Possibly go after Stephen Dennis before the Tigers.

Cut Cadee and keep Carter.

Renegotiate Schenscher's contract.

Big decision needs to be made on Creek.

DJ is the big loss as we really need a PG/SF & C...with only 2 imports spots available.

Reply #469966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dj showed today his value! I feel sorry for the fans of any European team that picks him up as an import! Remember how we felt when we saw frye play?

Reply #469969 | Report this post

Dirty Sanchez  
Years ago

Too slow on the perimeter...too scared/soft inside

Reply #469970 | Report this post

Dirty Sanchez  
Years ago

Gary Ervin - that bloke realise

A) he's 5ft 8

B) he generally has 4 team mates on the court with him.

I say generally as Mitch Creek is as good as a statue on court!

Reply #469973 | Report this post

Quasi  
Years ago

I would dump Ervin. He's been controversial all season and though he can win games, his decision making loses them too. We look so much better when any other guard is running the offence. Over it. Get someone with more basketball IQ and if possible for an import, less ego

Reply #469982 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Marcus the Sixers wanted their home crowd to be the "extra man" and be loud. Putting Goulding off his game was a big part of that. Would he have cried when he got home? I doubt it. He would have understood. Why the bloody hell can't you?

Worthy wasn't booed to the same extent because it was Goulding who was the main target - and it worked don't you think?

Now go back to watching reruns of the last three years of crap so you can see how good your hero Marty was.

Reply #469986 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Why pay attention to trolls?

Reply #469993 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

I think we should be thankful to the club, owners, GM, Coaches, players for a great season, really turned the club around in a season,

I think we had a better season than most expected so even though it would have been nice to win it all, im happy with this season overall, and hope we can go one better.

I suspect that Johnson, Cadee may not be back

I would re-up Ervin at the same price, apparently he isnt heaps expensive, he had a good season, not great but good, but did have a great start before he got hurt, and i think proved enough to warrent another gig aslong as he doesnt become too demanding.

Id try and get a import swing man who can shoot the 3 and a good all round game, like a Kevin Brooks 2.0.

I'd try and keep Carter around, also only at the right price.

Im not generally a fan of import C's, very hard to get a decent one, and even then they are usually undersized or weak defensively, so wouldnt go down that path to replace Johnson, hence sticking with Ervin (or a import combo guard) and a import swingman.

I wouldnt mind seeing this type of line up next season.

C Schenscher/? could possibly try for Jervis as surely he is going to go up a few points in the points cap, Perth would struggle to be able to fit it in, and with us losing DJ we probably can. Else find the best big man available, prob not a huge budget spot, as id be allocating a fair chunk of DJ's cash to the import SF

PF Petrie/Anthony

SF Import (?marquee player?)/Creek (As i said in a different thread i wouldnt mind seeing Creek start, even at PF, but can see why others think he is still more suited to this role for another year)

SG Gibson/Teys

PG Ervin/Carter

(If any of Creek, Teys, Creek leave and we are limited with points/$$ give the spot to Tom Daly)

Would give us a strong team, with a fairly stable core with most of the guys coming back,

The import SF will have to pick up DJ's scoring load, needs to have a consistent 3pt shoot also, which I trust Joey to get a good one, assuming we have a decent amount of $$ available for this spot.

Reply #469996 | Report this post

nailna3  
Years ago

The only nerve was watching Marty come out n say after winning two games in succession that things are finally starting to improve. This was after how many losses at home with Marcus claiming there was still time and everything was sound at the 36ers.

yeah that's why he got given the boot.

This season unlike the past three have given something for the die-hards. 7 years a member and prior to this one, I questioned why I was going to continue but good ole Smokin Joey Wright came in and that was good enough for me.

well worth it, another year down and happy to rejoin again and do it all over again.

where would I be without basketball?

Reply #469997 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I want to see as many back as possible. Definitely want to see Carter, Ervin re-signed to join Gibson, Petriem, Teys.

C Import [marquee]/Schensch
F Petrie/Anthony
F Teys/Creek
G Gibson/Carter
G Ervin/????

Reply #470037 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The 2014 season was nothing to be ashamed of by the Sixers. In fact it was the tightest competition in many years so the four teams who missed out would be disappointed, but it just shows how important wins on the road are and how crucial it is to make your home court a fierce play to play.

The Sixers did very well in making the Arena their unbeatable patch. 16-1 in the end is impressive and is the benchmark other teams will measure themselves against next season.

Roster wise for next season, I don't think any of the Sixers have done anything seriously wrong not to earn another contract.

KET's team:
C Import [marquee]/Schensch
F Petrie/Anthony
F Teys/Creek
G Gibson/Carter
G Ervin/????

Assuming DJ rides off into the sunset, I would like to see that spot go to an import. I like Schensch off the bench and I think he would agree. Carter is a guy who I think fits well with the roster and brings the kind of level headed experience a group needs.

Would like to see Cadee stay, but I'm sure if he was offered a starting spot with more money somewhere else, people would understand.

Reply #470044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont like this marquee rule....going to create further disparity I think...

Reply #470045 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

^^^ +1 on the marquee disparity

Why on earth anyone in Adelaide would want to keep Cadee around has me beat. Enough of the little leaguers in that roster already I think.

Leaving: DJ
Cut: Cadee/BJ Anthony(lol)/Creek
Sign: Mika Vukona/Greg Hire/A Strong Centre/Good import replacement for DJ

2014/15 is won with those changes.

Reply #470049 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Replace Ervin with Lisch

Replace DJ with a rebounding defense focussed big

Reply #470051 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Poker,

Interested to hear why in the world you would cut BJ?

I think he is perfect for the team, given the price he would be on, his points rating and his hard work ethic (and no BS attitude).

Every team had that one guy who the fans think "Oh god, this guy isn't even that good. Why do we have him". Names that spring to mind are Trueman, Hinder (last few years), Leon Henry.

But not everyone can be the high flying superstar player earning $100k plus.

Plus, BJ does some serious work and genuinely helps this team anyway.

Reply #470067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think BJ genuinely helped the team or offers anything you can't get elsewhere but he signed a 2 year deal so doubt he will be getting bought out.

Reply #470079 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Name a guy with International experience and 6 years of professional basketball experience that you can get for $40-45k a year.

Reply #470090 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

I'd keep Anthony in his current role, offers a bit of grunt and toughness, im a fan.

it is also the 10th man, min salary spot that he is filling, as said above not really anyone better out there for that kind of money/role.

Reply #470093 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Didn't he sign a two-year deal?

Reply #470096 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Yes paul, as stated above.

Reply #470099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Name a guy with International experience and 6 years of professional basketball experience that you can get for $40-45k a year."

4ppg & 3rpg. Sure they're up on his career numbers of 3ppg & 2rpg but come on.

International experience? That doesn't have anything to do with anything otherwise guys like Jeremiah Trueman, Everard Bartlett & Lindsay Tait would be on a roster.

Reply #470102 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

remember thats a 10th man spot, he isnt putting those numbers up playing big minutes, so its fine.

Look at other teams 10th man, ie. U'u or Burdon at Perth and they would be similar, assuming they played similar minutes.

it may be worth looking at numbers per minute and taking into account his role in the team before making judgement based on stats.

If the league had a few extra teams, guys like Tait, Bartlett, Trueman would all be plenty good enough to fill atleast a 10th man spot on a NBL roster, you could argue they are good enough now, but just havnt got a gig due to a low number of teams, also they may not be wanting to play outside of NZ for minimum money. All 3 of those guys at various points have shown they can compete at NBL level, not stars but off the bench would be as good as many guys in the league imo.

Reply #470104 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

"Replace Ervin with Lisch"

On my analysis I left this off. Ervin must go. Lisch would fit the bill nicely.

"Interested to hear why in the world you would cut BJ?

I think he is perfect for the team, given the price he would be on, his points rating and his hard work ethic (and no BS attitude).

Every team had that one guy who the fans think "Oh god, this guy isn't even that good. Why do we have him". Names that spring to mind are Trueman, Hinder (last few years), Leon Henry.

But not everyone can be the high flying superstar player earning $100k plus.

Plus, BJ does some serious work and genuinely helps this team anyway."

I just don't believe he adds value. Sure has effort but often gets out muscled and boarded by much smaller guys. I'd be thinking there are much better and far younger local bigs who would be excellent to develop in that 10th man role. ie: McMillan at the Tigers. Don't think BJ has any development left in him and isn't up to it at the minute IMHO.

Reply #470109 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

BJ Anthony is 25 years old, in 11 mins per game averaged 3pts 3 rbds

Macmillan is 27 years old, in 7 mins per game averaged 1 point, 2 rbds.

So lets just say statistically they are pretty much the same, per minute there wouldnt be a huge difference,

Both are 10th men playing a similar role (4th big on the rotation) i dont really see how one is a upgrade on the other.

If you think Macmillan is the better player fine, but if the Tigers want to keep him at min salary why would we pay him a little extra to bring him the the 36er? when we could just keep BJ who in reality plays a similar role at basically the same level/production.

Reply #470112 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

Game 3 I thought it was hilarious how BJ didn't get called for travel when he was spinning about in the key. He took about 5 steps. Not sure he knows how to pivot :O

Reply #470114 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

"If you think Macmillan is the better player fine, but if the Tigers want to keep him at min salary why would we pay him a little extra to bring him the the 36er? when we could just keep BJ who in reality plays a similar role at basically the same level/production."

Very good point. I honestly believed McMillan was about 20 years old. Looks like a kid!! Therefore bad example on my part.

Reply #470117 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

Yea fair enough i was surprised that he was that old too,

I guess my main point is BJ is around the mark for a 10th man, or 4th big on a rotation, so dont see the point in making the change, as look around the league most 4th bigs in the league who $$ wise is who we would be alooking at wouldnt really do any better, some would be worse. Remember we could have got Ben Allen!

The other bigs coming out of college (or have in the past couple of years) who would be significantly better, would cost more than BJ and would be more likely to take DJs spot if he goes to Europe. Cam Bairstow is one id love the 36ers to chase to take DJs spot. I also wonder if guys like Motum and Kickert (who isnt overly young) could be options to fill DJs spot.

I also think its the 10th man spot, in a 40 min game should really probably try and use an 8 man rotation imo, so who fills 9th and 10th man spots at min salary isnt a big deal to me, and likely not worth replacing when under contract or spending too much time scouting to upgrade a minor spot, a bit like why we kept Jason Williams for all those years too.

Reply #470120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hilarious raising BJ travelling when no one willing to discuss Ennie Goulding Worth amongst others travelling regularly......

Reply #470138 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

No, the BJ travel was way different.
Watch the replay. It's genuinely funny.

Reply #470143 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

No wonder going to the basketball isn't as much as it used to be. Going to a Sixers game before the mid to late 90's was so much fun. The crowd seemed to act like a bunch of one-eyed rabid animals who used to absolutely serve it to key opposite players/coaches such as Palmer, Gorj, Heal, Bradtke, Jensen, Kerle.

Now with fewer villains left in the league than ever (and therefore, less fun) we can't even boo a player for getting kneed in the balls by a Sixers player without having to feel bad about it? It doesn't have to make any sense, just give it to the guy...it might put him off of his game (which it did in this instance) or at the very least make us all feel a bit better about ourselves by having a good time.

Please, give me a break.

Reply #470155 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Back to the OP, "4. Team cohesiveness was fantastic."

I disagree with this, and think this is the reason Adl couldn't get over Perth. Apart from Gibson, Petrie and Teys, Adl play as individuals.

Reply #470161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can understand your point of view perhaps for the Finals, more so in game three, but feel over the season as a whole it is what got us there.

Reply #470170 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Please ignore the troll(s).

Reply #470178 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Seems to be a lot of ppl assuming DJ is gone. Anyone know something I don't? DJ said recently he is considering his options and Joey made it very clear today he wants to keep him. What could he get in Europe? Could he be sure he'd get paid? What if Sixers offered him 5 years @ 200k per. Wouldn't that be a safer financial bet than Europe?

Reply #470192 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I have a feeling Cadee will leave, and you can bet your bottom dollar DJ will be somewhere overseas next season.

Honestly, there's one thing to have the team playing well again and surging higher than honestly expected, but it's another thing to have those players you enjoy watching.

I LOVED watching Carter and Teys play during the finals series v Tigers and Wildcats. Joey Wright got two major things right - firstly moving Teys from our 9/10 to starting 5, I think it improved our side well, better defensive and jumpshooting. Carter is signed in Frye's place and he added insta chemistry, terrific defence and more three point shooting. Suddenly with DJ's capable 3pt hand, Gibson, Petries odd 3, and Ervin, we looked like an offensive force both inside and out.

I want to see Carter and Teys in 36ers singlets for a while now, and i'm happy to see Ervin in it too, even if he does stupid things on occasion.

Reply #470194 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

If DJ goes overseas and fails or whatever, I have a bad feeling Perth could snap him up...

Reply #470195 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

While I did hold a season ticket for the past 4 seasons, I was barely able to make games due to living in the country. Luckily enough my move back to the city coincided with the start of this season. It was awesome, every game generally had a great atmosphere. Adelaide arena is just such a great venue and along with the great crowd it always makes attending games enjoyable, especially when the time is playing entertaining basketball and being successful doing it! The game Friday was one of the more enjoyable evenings I've had in a long time.

I must say a lot of props have to go to Joey Wright. Virtually this same team finished last only a season ago and with him being the major change in the team, we went to within one game of winning a championship.

Personnel wise, the thing that meant we didn't quite get over the line on sunday was our imports. Ervin really struggled away from home in the last half of the season and Frye's injury meant he became too much of an offensive liability. Due to Ervin's age and his poor performance on the road in the finals, I think we have to let him go for the better of the team. I actually like Cadee and hope we can keep him around. The question is, do you start him and hope he comes on in leaps and bounds and go for a stud import SF/ or Brad Newley? The other thing - is DJ definately leaving? Does he have a contract secured in Europe? Its just we have seen previously players go to Europe and it not work out as things seem to be a bit more volatile over there, so is there a real chance he could end up back here soon after the event? We do have an import spot with which to replace him though but good import big men that are effective in the NBL tend to be harder to find and more expensive than the guards.

Either way, I think the sixers will be a high chance of getting to the grand final again next year. We have the best Australian contingent in the league and to get past Perth, we probably just need a little bit more from our imports.

Reply #470207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beantown,

Pretty sure max length contracts in the NBL are only 3 years.

Uncle Phil,

It wasn't just Joey that raised us from bottom to the GF, Ervin was a big part of the turnaround too.

Reply #470214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd try get beal or Rotnei instead of Ervin. If dj leaves that will certainly free up cash. It'll be interesting to see if the points cap is around next year. I think the league should keep the points cap if the marquee player rule comes in. If not scrap it.

Reply #470219 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Rotnei is a pretty committed Christian and heavily involved in a local church in the 'Gong. Basketball is just part of the package. He might be keen to get back there so I think the chances of luring him could be low.

Reply #470226 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Are you sure NBL contracts are limited to 3 years anon? I recall Oscar Forman being given something similar by the Breakers 7 or 8 years ago. Why would the league impose limits like that? Should be up to the owners paying the cheques!

Also I'm not sure what the Sixers owners can afford, or what the going rate is for top tier players in the NBL right now. $200k is just a guess on my part. If $200k is wrong, just substitute whatever is the going rate for a top tier NBL player!

Reply #470247 | Report this post

Roger Murdoch  
Years ago

Last game aside an outstanding year with some cracking games of basketball that brought back entertainment. Big pat on the back to coach players and club, deserved to get closer on sunday with year had.

Teys the surprise packet of the year, thought he was outstanding once elevated to starting five (taking into account his role)

Reply #470251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ervin gives the team attitude and confidence so just for that I'd keep him if he is on cheap money as some have suggested.
He is a known quantity that people like watching.

Reply #470298 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

while tvnews services,last nite, were about dj off to europe now and back for sixers season, and joey to get one more import

Reply #470326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Are you sure NBL contracts are limited to 3 years anon? I recall Oscar Forman being given something similar by the Breakers 7 or 8 years ago. Why would the league impose limits like that? Should be up to the owners paying the cheques!"

Pretty sure I read Boti or another journo say that years ago and haven't heard of a player signing anything more than a 3 year deal over the last 10 years or so.

Reply #470383 | Report this post

The Answer  
Years ago

Great to see a great club bounce back to the top. It has been a few lean years on the back of some poor on court stuff and even worse off court stuff. Good clubs always bounce back, even after being railroaded by selfish CEO's with no idea. Looking forward to next year!!!

Reply #470405 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Was thinking recently that a big factor this year was not securing home court advantage for the grand final series. Had we locked in the top spot after the regular season, I think our chances would have drastically improved against Perth.

Reply #470652 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

well i'll be damned , was just talking about that very same thing, right now.
..perhaps we made a little bitta profit also..

Reply #470654 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

while tvnews services,last nite, were about dj off to europe now and back for sixers season, and joey to get one more import
Give a little bit more detail on what was said and by who?

Reply #470655 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

ok, let's think, so, joey was on ch10 and ch9 and said he was lookng to keep dj as top priority and that he was looking overseas for one more import....while ch9 , tredrea, said that we wish dy all the best in europe, but should also be back for sixers season....

Reply #470656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$$$ spent =6ers making play offs, don't get it twisted people!!$750,000 last 5 years, 1.3 this year you do the sums.

Reply #470706 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol $1.3 million. Yeah good joke there

Reply #470709 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

later, i watched the kristina keneally spectacular
This place ain't doing her any goood.
She's in the wrong town,she should be in hollywood

Reply #470789 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

$750,000 last 5 years
Can't believe that for everyone one of the last five years.

Reply #470822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"while ch9 , tredrea, said that we wish dy all the best in europe, but should also be back for sixers season...."

I'm assuming by Europe Tredrea means Central America i.e. Puerto Rico.

Reply #470828 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

@Isaac,
"Was thinking recently that a big factor this year was not securing home court advantage for the grand final series. Had we locked in the top spot after the regular season, I think our chances would have drastically improved against Perth."

Of course they would have.

We've been saying this the last three seasons. In a Grand Final series, home court is king.

Reply #470859 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

What would be the negative about only spending 3/4 of the cap and still assembling a contending team anyway ? If that was true, management deserve credit for saving money without sacrificing overall talent i would of thought. Only a good thing.

Reply #470860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The last five years would include the last year of Hemmerling, no way that team was on $750,000.

Brett Maher
Aaron Bruce (straight out of college and before anyone knew how much of a headcase he is - big $$ contract)
Luke S (Straight out of college/NBA)
Adam Ballinger
Brad Davidson
Julius Hodge

Etc etc....

I have heard that Darryl and the team did invest more this year, at the pleading of Joey, but nothing as dramatic as the anon above quoted. In fact I heard it was around the cap figure. Of course this is second hand information so could all be rubbish.

Reply #470862 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

We kind of hope it's under the cap don't we?

Reply #470868 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754