Anonymous
Years ago

Stephenson - Is he worth the trouble !

Is Lance Stephenson worth the disharmony that seems to be brewing in the Pacers team. Court body language isn't the best between him and other players and not the bench. Great that Bird likes Lance but he isn't on court with him !!!!!

What is really going on with Hibbert ???

Topic #34347 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

It'll be very interesting what happens with him at the end of the season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Stephenson is an unrestricted free agent this summer. From his body language, his teammates body language and the publicised training court fight between him and Turner, it seems pretty unlikely that he'd re-sign by choice. I'm not sure his personality would be to sacrifice individual and personal gains (money, court time etc) for team success either. I'd be putting my money on him being somewhere else next year!

Reply #472255 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Pretty much every pacer is to blame for this mess. It's no single guy. Even the unflappable David West has been doing dumb shit.

Reply #472572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754