Barry
Years ago

NBA league pass

I'm trying to sign up to NBA league pass and can't get past entering the phone number ! Can anyone help ?

Topic #34414 | Report this topic

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Never had a problem but maybe try through the app if u can to see it that solves your issue. Also maybe try turning off adblock or noscript if you have them.

Reply #473526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I recall having a similar problem because they want a certain amount of numbers which doesn't cater to Australian extensions. I tried +61 in front and then i think i ended up just putting other random numbers in until it worked. Don't worry they never really use the number.

Reply #473556 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Anon - how do you know 'they never really call you' if you just put in a bunch of random numbers?

Reply #473608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just made it up

Reply #473663 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah i just made one up as well. Googled what american phone numbers look like and replicated something.

Reply #473673 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

Thanks the random numbers worked !

Reply #473689 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

You just put 0's in front of front of your real number from memory

Reply #473695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah 00061+ irc

Reply #473696 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754