what the
Years ago

ABL - GF what an atmosphere !

The GF on Saturday had the best ABl atmosphere I have ever experienced. The second half was like a cauldron - continual chanting from both team's cheer squads and big buckets. Anyone would have thought it was a 1 point game.

UGLY MOMENT - Adult Mavs fans (of the fairer sex) yelling at Woodville kids and giving people the finger - you know who you are ladies....

Topic #356 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Great atmosphere? I sat in front of a row of guys videoing and commentating the game, Roy and HG style. Damn hilarious and if this is the future of ABL basketball, you can count me in. Absolutely sensational and damn funny to boot.

Reply #2878 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

What the... can i suggest next year you get to some Southern Tigers home games... If you loved the atmosphere at the GF, m/vale can provide almost as good most weeks!!!

Reply #2885 | Report this post

Yosemite Sam  
Years ago

The entertainment and atmosphere has returned to local basketball.

Congratulations to the Players, Spectators and Officials that have revived the interest.

Well Done Mavs, and to every Club "put it on" for 2005.

The Southern hospitality will look to go to the next level at the Southern Tigers Cage.

Looking forward to it!

Reply #2886 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Yo! Sam!!!

I'm with you! If every club had the atmosphere that the cage has, It'll be a great season next!

Bags you are slightly boring today!

Reply #2887 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754