KET
Years ago

TV Coverage

An exciting new dynamic is being brought to Australia's basketball coverage this year, with the first female sideline reporters in NBL history to be engaged in a regular capacity for its free-­to-­air broadcast.

In what is already being marked as the most talented NBL season in many years, the NBL will also be adding depth to its off-­court line-­up with the services of Melissa Marsh and Michelle Trewartha for the 2014/15 season.

http://www.nbl.com.au/article/id/e2p6v0ndwcrq1agce9z4s5int

Nice!

Topic #35631 | Report this topic

Michael  
Years ago

I'm sure the ABC used to have Michele Timms doing sideline commentary for their NBL games around 2000 - 2001 seasons.

Reply #497291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that Melissa Marsh was used for a Wildcats home game last season I saw.

She was quite good too.

Reply #497294 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I think she did the finals games?

Reply #497303 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

While the NBL is on a roll: replace Reid and Ronaldson with Marsh and forget the sideline reporting.

Reply #497317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Her questions were really bad when interviewing Cedric.

Reply #497382 | Report this post

sleptOn  
Years ago

Mods/Webmaster/SysOps:

img {
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
}

in your stylesheet (style.css) will prevent embedded images from breaking this site's layout. Similar holds to embedded vids, media objects etc.

A quick two minute fix.

Kind regards.

Reply #497579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754