Years ago

Reply #508265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where's the feed?

Reply #508266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

None The stadium feed doesn't allow that to occur. Another reason why they will fail if its not sorted by next year.

Reply #508267 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

Crocs in front end of 1st...

Reply #508268 | Report this post

Josh  
Years ago

baahahaha trust that crappy high school gym!

Reply #508270 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

How crap is the service from NBL.TV. Unbelievable.

Reply #508271 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

But the Crocs are in front at half time, so if they are the same at the final bell them I'm all good. Screw NBL TV, not letting it ruin enjoying the game even if it is by the running sheet... COme on Crocs...

Reply #508272 | Report this post

greybuoy  
Years ago

A...mous, are you saying Crocs' mgmt won't allow live trans?
But we get to see the game as soon as it's over, right?
Obviously just looking at the play-by-play story at this stage, but a best guess would be the Taipans are fairly new to this sport. Shooting 35%?

Reply #508273 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

It's a tech issue, greybuoy, nothing to do with management permission.

Reply #508275 | Report this post

greybuoy  
Years ago

Ta, Mick.

Reply #508277 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Good to see such a close game.
Although looks like Cairns are finishing stronger?

Reply #508278 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I just don't understand why this Crocs team, with such a phenomenal array of shooters across every position, has attempted only 11 threes in this game so far.

The way Dennis has this team play just infuriates me no end.

Reply #508279 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

come on crocs, you can do it..

Reply #508280 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

Damn you Loughton !

Reply #508282 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

Damn you Traghardh and Weigh !!!

Reply #508283 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Great job Townsville...

One player in double digit scoring.

Some really pathetic playmaking by Markovic down the stretch. To turn it over on consecutive possessions in a close game at the end is just inexcusable.

Too many mental midgets on this team. No leadership and questionable coaching doesn't help.

Reply #508284 | Report this post

GTS  
Years ago

Crocs should of had the W last night. Am getting frustrated with Gliddons leadship as captain . He may as well not even played the double this weekend looking at his stats . Wilbekin needs to start playing as a team player as hes starting to become like Jamar and not pass the ball . I think Torrie Craigs got more potential but not getting enough minutes imo.All the other players seem to be stepping up and having a real go

Reply #508295 | Report this post

annonymous  
Years ago

Finally, someone seeing the Wilbekin/Wilson comparison. I Agree.

Reply #508297 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Wilbekin nothing like Wilson. Wilbekin is a team player and if he's not scoring he's doing plenty of other useful stuff around the court.

Mitch Young is the only anomaly in this team. Not sure what Fearne's plan is for him, I'm guessing he's not part of Fearne's future plans like Steindl last year.

Reply #508313 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I think Mitch Young's sole purpose is to get teenage girls to the games and then get them to buy shirts with his name on.

Reply #508381 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Any team who doesn't have an import in the 1,2, or 3 spot is never going to make the top 4. Simple as that!

Reply #508443 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754