Anonymous
Years ago

Thoughts on potential u19 worlds roster's

Only 5-6 months away now from u19 worlds...
What 12 men's and women's players would you take?

My preferences:

Men
Pg 6'5 w.White/6'3 Wilson
Sg 6'7 Adel/6'7 McVeigh/6'2 vasljevic
Sf 6'9 Simmons/6'10 m.maker/6'9 mading
Pf 7'1 T.Maker/6'10 bolden
C 7'0 Humphries/7'1 perry

Reserve for each position:
Pg 6'1 wearne (recent signing to Eastern Washington u19 Oceania invite) or bhinder...
Sg 6'5 krebs (recent signing to st Mary's and U19 oceanias)
Sf 6'7 Noi (Monteverde prep, performed well at u17 worlds)
Pf 6'9 hunter (recent signing to st Mary's)
C 6'10 froling (u17 worlds and u19 Oceanias)

Women
Pg 5'11 Wallace/5'9 Antoniadou
Sg 5'9 tupaea/6'1 sharp/5'10 Seaton
Sf 6'2 k.froling/6'1 maley
Pf 6'3 a.froling/6'3 smith/6'2 hellessey
C 6'5 Scherf/6'3 Fareo

Reserve for each position:
Pg 5'6 Pirini (west Coast waves roster and u19 Oceanias invite)
Sg 6'0 Horvat (u19 Oceanias)
Sf 6'1 skinner (u19 Oceanias)
Pf 6'2 hoycard (u19 oceanias invite)
C 6'3 McKay (recent st Mary's signing)

Topic #36273 | Report this topic

GWB  
Years ago

I think there is a fair bit of work to be done to get Maker in an Australia shirt.

Reply #510308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Australia or Canada. We shall see...

Reply #510318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think there will be more AIS players named in the team and those who played in the qualifiers than to totally change the team.

Here is how I see it with minutes

PG - DJ Vasiljevic (25) / Tom Wilson (15) / Will McDowell-White (0)
SG - Tanner Krebs (20) / Kyle Clark (0)
SF - Jack McVeigh (25) / Deng Adel (20)
PF - Ben Simmons (30) / Jonah Bolden (25)
C - Thon Maker (25) / Issac Humphries (15) / Jock Perry (0)

My Rational for the positions:

PG - They have been moving DJ to the PG in the qualifiers as he doesn't have the height for the SG and Tom Wilson is a coach favourite as he often gets named captain on teams and play well in big games (see u17 worlds Vs Spain). The 3rd PG spot is interesting as most people agree Will White has the talent but hasn't been to national camps for some time, so it leaves Kai Woodfall (emergency for worlds) and Michael Wearne as outside chances for the 3rd PG spot.

SG - I think they will look for shooters to spread the floor for Simmons and Tanner Krebs and Kyle Clark put up great numbers in the qualifiers. Clark for me has been the rapid improver since the U17 worlds playing okay in SEABL as a youngster and started most games in the qualifiers. I think he makes the team as the extra Guard. Deng Adel or Jack McVeigh can swing into the 2 spot as well.

SF - I think Jack McVeigh will be named captain and Deng Adel will offer a lot of the bench. The Big call will be made on Blagojevic who seems to be a coach favourite, often starts SEABL games for AIS team, always named in qualifying teams, etc. I could actually see them take Blagojevic over Adel as you have a player who the coaches see every day Vs a hyped played in the USA. Having watched both play I would take Adel but I wouldn't be surprised

PF - Most loaded position that we have. Simmons and Bolden easily if both are available and I would expect then to play some time together with one of them playing the SF in some match ups.

C - I know most people say Maker will be a PF or even SF in the NBA, but we are talking the U19 world champs. He will easily be able to hold his own in the C spot and can play alongside Simmons. Humphries will add a lot of size but he will be very young against the other countries (i.e. he is still young enough to play U19's in 2 years time) so I would bring him off the bench. Also offers a different type of C to Maker. The 3rd Centre spot of really up for grabs. I've gone for Perry because of his size, but it could be Froling due to his outside shooting at the 5 spot.

Players on the fringe: Daniel Mading, George Blagojevic, Matur Maker, Harry Froling

Reply #510352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starting 5:
Vasljevic 1/2 (20)
Adel 2/3 (20)
Simmons 3/4 (30)
T.Maker 4/5 (25)
Humphries 5 (25)

Straight swaps:
Wilson 1/2 (20)
McVeigh 2/3 (20)
M.maker 3/4 (10)
Bolden 3/4 (15)
Perry 5 (15)

Limited minutes:
2 of
1/2 W.white, 1/2 krebs, 3 Clark or 3 Noi.

Reply #510401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

An ideal squad could look something like:

Wilson Vasiljevic
White Krebs
Adel McVeigh Noi
Simmons Bolden M. Maker
Humphries T. Maker

There are questions over the availability of some of these guys, especially the Makers, and some of the others who are based in the US, but there's the potential for a very strong squad.

As others have mentioned Wearne, Mading, Froling, Akintola, Perry and others could also come into consideration.

I think unfortunately though that there's a strong likelihood the actual squad will have more guys from AIS/CoE and last year's qualification tournament, as availability for the US based players becomes a factor.

Reply #510431 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

I've got the point where i don't care about Thon Maker, he is overhyped and overrated.

Reply #510440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know why people put maker at centre.
He's a 3/4. A point forward just like Simmons...
hes not a big bodied post player... He ain't going to out muscle stone or rabb etc.
People are underestimating the physical size of players from other teams. Big bodies will be required.

Humphries and either froling or perry as centre.
Simmons/t.maker/bolden/m.maker are all 3/4's...

Reply #510444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To save confusion, it is McDowell-White, not White that people are referring to correct?

Reply #510445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maker isn't a point forward, you need to be able to run an offence to fill that role.

Reply #510446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think maker is good enough to start.. And the younger one shouldn't even be considered! He can barely dribble!

Reply #510449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

William McDowell white 6'3 to be considered.

Not darryl mcdowell white 6'1. Guard.
Not Jackson white 6'6. Small forward.

Reply #510458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who would you take as the other women's centre?
Fareo or McKay?
Or neither... Put a.smith as backup centre and add a skinner or Horvat?

Reply #510459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's ahead for this team? Camp or tour ??

Reply #510474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will White is playing at the QLD Classics this week rather than attending the ADC , has he pulled the plug on the National Program again ?

Reply #510563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will White does not deserve a gig in a national team, their are far more talented and serious, and dedicated players already in the program. Wish whoever it is that keeps pushing this kids barrow would realise that dedication and hard work are two important factors needed for any elite athlete but even more so for one who aspires to be a national representative.

Reply #510618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Far more talented, lol.

Reply #510622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trouble is...
Dj is more of a 2
Wilson is more of a 2
Krebs is more of a 2
W.white doesn't seem to have any dedication.
Wearne is quite small with limited high level experience.
Bhinder is in the Same situation as wearne.
Owies played u17 worlds but does not have exceptional skills. Lacks size.
Hodgson played u17 worlds. Same as owies.
Woodfall has limited experience. Similar to owies and Hodgson.
There are other young guys mentioned that are just getting noticed at national level.

Tough decision.

Reply #510637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yup, McDowell-White declined the invitation I have heard. I would assume he is no chance based on this.

Reply #510678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do they persist with kids who take another kid's spot then quit?

Reply #510767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see we all have opinions. But that is all they are. We'll all just have to wait & see how the trials and selection process goes. Don't forget injury/illness can play a significant part.

But some of you, IMHO, are way off the mark with

a. Who will be selected
b. What position these kids will play.
c. What game style the Aussies are trying to play & more importantly who will stick to the coach's game plan. What coach wants a kid or kids who are just going to do there own thing. How can you coach that?

Also, IMHO, Will McDowell - White is a great talent. If true, it is disappointing to say the least that he's decided to miss an ADC in favour of attending a classic in QLD. Don't know what the motivating factor would be, but heard he tore it up at the Adidas nations, so maybe he knows he doesn't need to try and make the U19 world's team to get to where he wants to get to?

Reply #510818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO, if anything only one Maker will play.

Simmons will not play, by choice

Deng Adel will not be selected

Humphries may not play, by choice

Mading will not be selected

no one is more talented than Will McDowell-White, but appearances, or lack thereof, seem to indicate he doesn't bleed green & gold. That is not a good thing. You want kids who want to be part of it. That's OK, I respect his choice.

Wearne, Owies, Hodgson, Woodfall - all no chance unless others are injured/ill

Reply #510830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO, if anything only one Maker will play.

Simmons will not play, by choice

Deng Adel will not be selected

Humphries may not play, by choice

Mading will not be selected

no one is more talented than Will McDowell-White, but appearances, or lack thereof, seem to indicate he doesn't bleed green & gold. That is not a good thing. You want kids who want to be part of it. That's OK, I respect his choice.

Wearne, Owies, Hodgson, Woodfall - all no chance unless others are injured/ill

Reply #510832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you mean they will not play by choice?

Your saying they would be better off going to school than playing at a world championship?

Reply #510835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't blame Simmons if it's true he doesn't want to play.

Consider it a hangover from the ridiculous decision not to pick him in the wc squad.

Reply #510837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep that's what I'm saying. They don't need to go to proof anything.

Simmons is ranked No 1 in his class, has already signed for college. He's been touted as a top 5 NBL draft pick possibly after his 1st year of college. Not saying Simmons doesn't want to. But what is the benefit to him?

Humphries doesn't need to go. He's got lots of High Major Div 1 college's drooling.

Mading, no disrespect, but what has he done

Maker's - if they were fair dinkum they would've already committed. Mature is no chance.

Unfortunately their is too much hype about

Deng Adel - too many question marks about his eligibility, age wise and

Reply #510839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO there is too much hype about high school hoops. Seriously I know plenty of kids that have done tours and they say pure HS Hoops is not as good as Nationals and they were disappointed in the standard.

I think the Aussie U17's silver medal says a lot about the type and quality of USA High School hoops. Our kids nearly beat the USA. So I'm not too impressed in HS Hoops. Adidas Nations, Nike Camps and similar events are a different story.

Reply #510842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U19 worlds is better than playing high school or college ball...
if you get a chance to play for your country, and you choose not to.... Then you clearly have rocks in your head.

The only excuses are:
I'm injured.
I'm not ready.
I don't want to represent.

Reply #510844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ take the blinkers off, the top 25 college teams would stroll through the under 19's.

Reply #510847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#847 I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. The top 10 college teams would have enough talent for their vastly superior continuity to get them past u19 national teams most of the time. But when you look at the US roster from 2013, 4 of those guys (Payton, Smart, Gordon, Stokes) are now NBA rookies with the first 3 looking very much like they belong, while Okafor and Harrel will be collegiate All-Americans this year. Frazier, Williams-Goss, Winslow and Robinson all start for high-major college programs. Sulaimon and Tobey play key roles off the bench for final-4 contenders. I'm just not buying that Seton Hall and VCU beat that team with any consistency.

Reply #510862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO the best team would be:

W.White playing 1/2
Dj playing 1/2
Wilson playing 1/2
Adel playing 2/3
McVeigh playing 2/3
Simmons playing 3/4
Bolden playing 3/4
T.maker playing 4/5
Humphries playing 5

Plus, Another guard, another forward and another centre whoever they may be.
Probably krebs, Clark and 1 of perry or froling.

Reply #510873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plenty more talented than McDowell White my god you lot need to open your eyes. And definitely enty are far more deserving and dedicated

Reply #510895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^Would be good if you could list some of these players.

Reply #510897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

- DJ Vasiljevic / Tom Wilson
Tanner Krebs /Kyle Clark /Jack White/ George blagecovic
Jack McVeigh

To name a few

Reply #510899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only comparisons are dj, Wilson and krebs who have already been listed.
White fits still the pg position better than those 3.

Reply #510900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White is NO chance. You won't be selected if you don't put yourself on the pathway.

Reply #510923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White, based on his withdrawal from camp, doesn't deserve to be selected. So there may be kids who are more deserving and more dedicated to the national program. But that doesn't make them more talented.

Reply #510928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is one major factor to look at if you want an idea of who may be chosen for u19 worlds, those at the COE first, then maybe one or two others to make up the numbers.

On a side note, NZ should also be going, it is surely time FIBA recognises that they have caught up to us and deserve to go as well!

Reply #510935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If white isn't interested in the 2015 development camp.. Doesn't that leave only bines as the only other pg in that group?

Reply #510953 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

So if youre not named as a reserve in oceanias squad and cant make state team as top age youve got a chance of making a national team ??

Reply #510974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they will just get Simmons running the point lol

Reply #510975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bines?? He is 2 to 3 years behind these kids. He will have his chance to make the U17's team in 2016. Starting later this year with the FIBA Oceania Qualifying Tournament.

I'd suggest it won't be as a point guard either.

In case anyone has forgotten BA put out a list of 21 with 7 reserves for the Emu's Squad.

I'll also say that two years ago there were 5 of the 2012 Silver Medal U17's that made the 2013 U19 team. That would have been 7 if Mirko Djeric didn't get shot and Ben Simmons didn't go to HS in USA.

I think that answers the question about whether Ben will play or not!

Of the 2013 U19 team, 7 were at the AIS.

Looking at who is available, I'd say the majority of the team will come from the AIS. It would be just too difficult to get the kids that are in the USA to assimilate into a team & get them ready for the worlds.

We can't compete athletically with them, to suggest we can or could even with Bolden, T Maker, Simmons, Deng Adel, etc is just folly. That is like saying all these kids will definitely make the NBA and/or be NCAA All Americans. One or 2 of these MAY be that good. We have to have a game plan and I think the lessons learned by the U17's last year will be honed again. Practice/Practice/Practice as a group, know what we can do and what we can't and work on the execution.

The U17 results show that BA know what they are doing.

Reply #511044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not all the kids that are up at the institute are actually the best their is, some don't take up the offer due to wanting a good education, some don't get asked due to personal preferences due to coaches choice, some are in a position to be getting better opportunities to develop where they are, the girls in particular, so saying that teams will be made up of those at the institute then the few places left filled with players from outside that program is not realistic. Yes some places will be, but it's not a guarantee.

Reply #511045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^^^ Agree NZ should be going to the U19 worlds for Men, they deserve it and would probably be in the top half of the 32 teams. Not so sure about the NZ women.

That should change from 2017 as Australia are leaving FIBA Oceania & joining FIBA Asia, where there are more qualification spots, 3 at least.

Reply #511056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is Bines?

Reply #511060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patrick bines victoria 6'2 pg/Sg.

Reply #511062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, nah. Haven't seen him play but he's at least 2 years behind these guys.

Reply #511070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You will see him play at Nationals in April, where the next breed of under 18 age group will be on show.

Most will be vying for Emu spots next time around, this should include Froling as he was obviously out of his depth against the Kiwiws!

The current Emu squad needs older kids who can play at the level required, we need to stop talking about the Will McDowell-Whites and babes who will be better served next time around, not right now.

Reply #511079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So.. with what we know now.
Dj, Wilson and krebs will most likely be the pg's.

Reply #511094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also in consideration I think should be Hodgson, McMullen and Cranney?

Reply #511103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BA have shafted this age group. They are obviously struggling financially as is evident by the pathetic COE program compared to the former AIS offering, in particular with the boys group.
Taking all the COE boys is obviously the cheapest and easiest option no need to get them together to train, no need for Auscamps. The only problem ther are not enough of them so they go to the U17 group that have just played because they are recycling al the plays and they will not need to get together either.
The group that were put on scope for this U19 worlds four or five years ago have been ignored by, or rejected the COE and are mostly looking to US colleges now for their future.
People on here often bag out Thon Maker for not playing rep games for Aus. but there are now many other Australian kids in this group that don't see a playing future here and with the NBL contraction and shrivelling to a slow death that won't change soon. Committing to a college program where they offer support and a viable pathway to pursue is a very atractive alternative.

Reply #511106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodgson, McMullen and Cranney all good players but not good enough to make it in this age group.

Reply #511108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #106^ makes some intriguing claims and also some good points, but how accurate the information is has to questioned. Not saying it isn't true, just saying that some of what you are saying is also your opinion, but is probably very true in light of what is going on in basketball at the highest levels in this country.

There are very, very talented kids in this age group, who have been ignored, agree. Quite a few will take the college pathway in the U.S. and if they select the right system they will have great support and one hell of a fantastic opportunity.

Australia, the NBL pathway and the green & gold pathway cannot compete with the money, exposure, coaching, support and opportunities the college pathway has to offer. That's just one reason we lose so many boys at this age group to football and other sports, but that is another thing all together.

Reply #511122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's the biggest prospect we have ever lost to afl?

Reply #511152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 106 here.
My son is one of them on the college pathway and my comments were only my opinion but not totally uneducated bitching.

Reply #511159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Regarding COE. If rumors are correct, big funding drop in the coming years, What impact does this have ? and what are the alternatives. We cannot all go to USA Colleges.

Reply #511161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More kids knock back offers from the COE than take them in the boys program. Even some of those that do accept are only there waiting on "maintenance" for want of a better word, till their college intake comes up.
If the funding is reduced any more it will be gone.
Tanking that game last year could well prove to be very costly to our basketballing youth!!

Reply #511162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, that would be a huge shame, in a decade unsurpassed with our youth age hoopsters gaining world wide recognition, we here in the land down under don't really give two hoots!

All wee seem to care about is the socceroos, the big stupid bash, and our local footy codes that no one else on this planet cares about, what a joke.

Reply #511170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What boys have knocked back offers from CoE?

Reply #511172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Will McDowell White, I believe Geremy McKay & Kyle Clarke.

Personal reasons for all, not that they had better options or pathways.

Reply #511219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree, there is no future playing NBL here. College Ball & getting a degree in the process is the way to go and then trying to get a gig in Europe or the NBA is the goal of many and a sound decision.

But you sound a little jilted that your son didn't get offered a spot at the AIS/COE. At the end of the day, the selection process is a personal choice of the people that do the selecting.

But, kids get recommended by their State associations, they get watched at Nationals, a broader group go to ADC's. So the final selections to attend the AIS/COE are not a 2 second decision made by one or two people.

Yes, some kids knock back AIS/COE offers. This is the exception, not the rule. AFAIK for personal reasons, not because the AIS/COE offers a lesser pathway. In fact AIS/COE kids are highly sought after by colleges.

But again, College recruiters have their own opinions on who can play or not and be valuable for their program. It also depends on whose currently on their roster and how many spots they have to fill.

There are other pathways & avenues to get to College, but being at the AIS/COE & playing in an Australian Team that competes at the world's provides enormous exposure.

Whichever kid gets to College via whichever method, good luck to them and enjoy the experience.

However I think it might pay to know what Kobe and Le Bron say about the AAU & American players and how the game is taught, especially in High School.

The American HS System is all about the individual star player and their highlights package. Racking up big numbers, Dunks, Blocks. But can they play, can they go to the next level, have they got all the skills necessary?

Reply #511228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol at the last paragraph. If you haven't noticed they still dominate the world and are a class or two above

Reply #511231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If we're talking about Juniors, I think you're forgetting our U17 Men only lost by 7 to the USA in the Final of the U17 World's in Dubai and had their chances to win.

I'm no Rhodes scholar, but I don't know if winning by 7 qualifies as dominating and being a class or two above?

Reply #511234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course we can keep a game close under fiba conditions.

But your last paragraph asked the question have they got all skills necessary or can they go to the next level.

Answers itself really.

Reply #511238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

228. Not jilted at all. A very talented age group so we only ever saw it as a vague possibility and never really got close but not many others got the chance either. But getting close gave the opportunity to get a look at the AIS program and appreciate how far it slid back in the men's program once it went to COE.
We could well be coming into an exciting time in Aus. Basketball with the talent emerging. But I think it will be in spite of the change from the AIS not because of it.

Reply #511280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Regarding COE. If rumors are correct, big funding drop in the coming years, What impact does this have ? and what are the alternatives. We cannot all go to USA Colleges.

The funding drop already happened, most of the budget for both men and women's program's have gone to Joyce's salary, boomers and opals in that order. Un17 and 19 program's for both men and women have been the casualties . Shame they seem to miss the point if you don't develop your juniors you have no senior to come through. At least the boys c of e program have young ones filling the spots, the women's program run by Brendon Joyce has ones way past the development stage, if they haven't developed by the time they are in their 20s sticking them in the CofE isn't going to do it.
Think you will find lots of athletes boys and girls have knocked back the CofE program in favour of education, overseas opportunities and for the girls wnbl

Reply #511297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

106 here again.
See it's not me having a sook. There are serious issues with our elite junior development pathways. Leaving it up to another country to do it for you is not a sustainable plan BA.
And leaving it up to the state run bodies is even a bigger disaster.

Reply #511304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, I see this thread has drifted off topic for some posts. There is lots of opinion on the pathways for our juniors, of course the U/19 and u/17 age groups spark this, but results and how our young players are perceived over seas says it isn't all doom and gloom. Or at least, we have been doing a pretty good job so far! Maybe we are worried this high level of expectation can't be sustained, to that end I also am concerned.

Reply #511353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thoughts on potential u 19 rosters for gems and emus? With major players pulling out of late...
What are your thoughts?

Pg 6'2 vasljevic/6'4 Wilson
Sg 6'7 Adel/6'5 krebs
Sf 6'8 Mcveigh/6'7 Clark/6'8 blagojevic
Pf 6'10 bolden/6'10 froling/6'10 hunter
C 7'0 Humphries/7'1 perry
In the mix... j.white, wearne, Noi, bhinder, vague.

Pg 5'11 Wallace/5'9 Antoniadou
Sg 5'9 tupaea/6'1 sharp/5'10 Seaton
Sf 6'1 maley/6'2 k.froling
Pf 6'3 a.froling/6'3 smith/6'2 hellessey
C 6'5 Scherf/6'3 Fareo
In the mix... McKay, hoycard, Horvat, skinner, Pirini.

Reply #515586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ I would pretty much agree with the above.
Maybe vague in and one of blago and hunter out.
So much talent in the women's.... Hard to pick.

Reply #519008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Women's group is a very talented group, will depend on availability of some and them staying I jury free

Reply #519023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vague in Froling out, not up to it yet as proven against NZ.

Reply #519052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who would be the next best centre to scherf At u19 level? Fareo, McKay, McPhee, Hopoate, meinking etc. I see smith, a froling, hellessey as better pf's.

Reply #519096 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:08 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754