Unfortunately he didn't add to that tally

Reply #522356 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

BEAST MODE

Reply #522357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He didn't add to that Tally because Trey Burke does not pass. Missed the shot to win in regulation and missed the shot to win in OT. Needs to be traded for a veteran PG to back up Dante.

Reply #522360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed, Joes turnover on one of the last plays at a crucial time had nothing to do with it, bloody Burke!!

Reply #522364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree. I think burkes is gone....

There's talk on the Jazz forums about the potential squad next season.

Exum/?/Neto
Hood/burks
Hayward/ingles
Favors/booker/?
Gobert/Tomic

Reply #522365 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Would prefer to be positive than negative, but his good shooting was undermined by 6 turnovers.

Also not a great performance to lose to a team who can only field 7 players through injury.

Reply #522371 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Yeah he did have a couple of shockers, the Jazz as a whole look so awkward on offense and Trey is a shocking point guard. Terrible shot selection and doesn't pass. Would be better to get a vet point guard like Andre miller or someone similar to teach Dante, they need him to take it off the dribble more and drive

Reply #522377 | Report this post

buckets  
Years ago

Joe is the leader out there! I personally only tuned in for OT but saw some great leadership from Joe directing players and communicating like a true leader. Its stuff like that which is going to keep him in the NBA for a long time.

Reply #522393 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Ingles has been much better than I expected in the NBA setting to be honest, but yep, definitely needs to cut down on the turnovers. That's about the one area where he looks like a rookie - he's always been a good passer and I think he is still adjusting to the fact that you need to play a bit tighter against this level of competition.

Reply #522459 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On in crunch time and for the in-bounds too. Wonder how many would've predicted he'd have a role this significant rather than just spot minutes off the bench? He's doing very well for himself.

Reply #522463 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

To think of how he was at Adelaide arena last year and told us that he would like to play for the 36ers that season, if it fits, if not then later on , it still brings me a chill.

Reply #522564 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754