Isaac
Years ago

Funny ABL Tipping: We have a winner!

The Hoops SA/CustomTel 2005 ABL Tipping Competition has come to an end with Old Bull running rampant to win by 4 clear points over B_Rett and passback.

The top ten finishers were:

Old Bull
B_Rett
passback
Stella Artois
Salary Cap Rorters
Bob Knight
Moses Guthrie
Take Luck
silver.surfer

(This next bunch were all equal in tenth spot.)
Bulldog
Isaac
J Bags
SpadgeGroupie (nice 10/10 to close the comp)
Yep ok
jimmy de bas
stumpy

Final Standings

Congratulations to Old Bull on a convincing victory and thanks to every tipster for their involvement, the players/coaches/volunteers for giving us games to tip, and certainly to Billy and Bill Hopkins from CustomTel who will be shortly arranging a prize for the winner.

Notable finishing positions: Kirsty at 18th beating partner Deano at 34th who beat his dad Tony at 55th. Lommax performing much like his team, coming in at 58th (Sorry!). DJ performing like someone who doesn't even live in the state and coming in at 80th. Double Clutch finishing with a pristine zero in the final round for 62nd. And another forum moderator, Libertine, clinging to 46th.

Thanks again to everyone for tipping!

Topic #3757 | Report this topic

The Accountant  
Years ago

Old Bull goodjob

Reply #43868 | Report this post

passback  
Years ago

well done Old Bull

great tipping and a well deserved win

Reply #43887 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Good Work Old Bull ... U just beat Me .. I was going Under B_Rett U always seemed to be One ahead .. Good Job..

Reply #43888 | Report this post

passback  
Years ago

sorry i meant to thank Isaac for his time and effort each week to run the comp and for Bill Hopkins & Customtel for putting up the prize.

Well done you have given us all a great deal of fun during the season

Reply #43912 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If there was a prize for getting tips in as early as possible, passback, you would have won that!

Reply #43920 | Report this post

passback  
Years ago

did them on sundays Isaac as you know so I wouldn't forget..it hurt me though when Oscar went to boomer camp but that was my hard luck

Reply #43940 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar was in the tipping competition too. I think he tipped Sturt even when he wasn't going to be there.

Reply #43954 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754