Indominous-Rex
Years ago

What Happened To Luke Cooper

I remember a back 2012 he was really good with the Kings. Now he's not playing any where (as far as I know) so I'm just wondering what happened to him? An Injury? fight with the club? doesn't train?
I just want to know because I thought he was at least decent

Topic #37688 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=190855978&client=1-4878-68296-341967-21797450

Reply #542422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh yeah remember him very vaguely quick little guy!

Reply #542424 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Luke has been playing in NSW Waratah League for Manly for the last 5-6 years including when he was with the Kings.

Played in the Championship G/F last weekend and lost to Sydney Comets.

Not up to the standard he was when with the Kings but in that comp he holds his own.
]
Father Mal was there to watch the G/F.

Reply #542431 | Report this post

Lawsy  
Years ago

He was not NBL standard. He was rubbish

Reply #542464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really, someone simply asks a 'where are they now' and 5 replies in some jerk has to dog him... pathetic Lawsy, really sad.

Reply #542467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, Luke Copper currently coaches me at Mosman, although he can be hard sometimes, he wants the best for his players. And for that I truely thank him

Reply #767630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luke is top notch my friends - been through battles on and off the court with that man. Luke is the real deal and has the heart of a lion, I would go to battle with him any day of the week!

Reply #787993 | Report this post

Lawsy is a wanker.

Reply #788016 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754