Luke
Years ago

No response from League Pass

Emailed League Pass three times this week so they can help me unlock my account but I haven't even received a response yet, anyone know any other ways I can contact them, live chat? Phone number?
Any tips?

Topic #38306 | Report this topic

M  
Years ago

What email address have you sent it to?

Reply #558567 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

do they not have a contact page on NBA.com?

Reply #558568 | Report this post

M  
Years ago

There is a different set of contact details for international league pass.

Reply #558569 | Report this post

M  
Years ago

Make sure you send it to this one. I've never had any problems and usually takes 2-3 days max.

[email protected]

Reply #558570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luke if you are trying to access it via Play Station, Xbox, Apple TV, etc...apparently it wont work until the season starts.

In the interim it has been working via PC, Laptop, Mobiles, Tablets, etc..

Reply #558572 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

It was fine for me on Xbox the other day I managed to watch NBA tv and pre season games. I contacted them last week and got a response in a couple of hours also

Reply #558574 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Anyone else find that their account gets locked every 2nd or 3rd day? I get the unlock email usually within 2-15 mins so it's not the end of the world, but still annoying. I only ever watch on one device.

Reply #558578 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Yeah I have always made sure I was on the international contact page and made sure I sent them to this email : [email protected]

But nothing yet?

Reply #558599 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Hi guys for the tips, got an email from them today, maybe they just arent open on weekends? But it's all good

Reply #558600 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I anyone else having trouble with Apple TV and PS4? i think someone said it wont work til the start of the season? all the games are there but wont play, however if i just click 100 times it will eventually play...

Reply #558629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same for me on ps4, just assumed its not working until reg season, find out soon enough. Go C's

Reply #558635 | Report this post

I was having some issues with Apple TV on the weekend but got there eventually. I've seen a bunch of pre season games so its not a pre-season black out.

If you use the US iTunes store for Apple TV, make sure you are in the Australian store or else you will get the black outs.

Reply #558637 | Report this post

chewie  
Years ago

Yeah Ive had no problems with getting responses back but always do it via the main page on the pc.

Lockouts. Yeah, I got these last season every few weeks. Just assumed I had mates that were trying to access my account and getting my password wrong, but this might be a multiple device issue.

The lack of being able to control the slide bar on the apple tv makes it not worth using for me. I like to be able to move the time line of the game backwards and forwards, and unless Im missing something, this functionality isn't on the apple tv.

Reply #558688 | Report this post

chewie  
Years ago

Yeah Ive had no problems with getting responses back but always do it via the main page on the pc.

Lockouts. Yeah, I got these last season every few weeks. Just assumed I had mates that were trying to access my account and getting my password wrong, but this might be a multiple device issue.

The lack of being able to control the slide bar on the apple tv makes it not worth using for me. I like to be able to move the time line of the game backwards and forwards, and unless Im missing something, this functionality isn't on the apple tv.

Reply #558689 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Mine is locked ....too many attempts, and yes it locked me out on my first attempt.

Reply #558768 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Maxymoo email them at [email protected] and they should fix it fore you

Reply #558778 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Cheers Luke

Reply #558784 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Im just getting an error occurred trying to load this content on apple tv. Anyone else having the same issue?

Reply #558787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:33 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754