Dusan Vavic
Years ago

Help desperately needed for all star game

Can anyone out there in basketball land provide me with the phone number (preferrably mobile) of the North women's coach. Please send it via email to [email protected].
Once I talk to him could have some real good news re All Star game.......it could turn out to be a real All Star Game!!!!!!!!

Topic #384 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Don't do that! I read the header to this post and thought I was half a chance. I was just about to dust off the psychedelic uniforms of the Pittsburgh Pisces and hairspray the afro ..... and now I find you don't need a player to fill the roster.

And to think - I was going to bring Driftwood, Reverend Jackson, Runninghawk, Coach Brockington, Jamaal Truth, Bullet and Setshot Bufford with me. Never mind - maybe we can play instead of the Sixers next time. At least we'd put a team on the floor that resembles our real side - this Sixers' team will be nothing like the real thing.

Reply #2883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:33 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754