brooksy lover
Years ago

Brooksy is basically the best coach

Hi,

Brooksie is basically the best coach in the state. if nyone else here thinks they cant ake thaat team to the centroal conference title the n pleasre raise ur hand .. ok maybe not. bbrooooooksie nba plsayer , gnetleman and scholar !!!

Topic #3947 | Report this topic

fudgeman  
Years ago

yeah brooksy, woooo

Reply #46004 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I think it should be illegal to get on line when drunk.

Reply #46005 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Yogee, after the recent RBT blitz's results, I'd say we need to focus on drink-driving before we turn our attention to drink-net-surfing.

Asking the wife about a Geelong trip for next weekend but isn't looking likely. Damn pregnant wife!

Reply #46008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Woodville's GF win proves that if the coach has faith in the youngsters of his team, they can and will deliver the goods.

Brooks Coach of the Year...

Reply #46013 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

amen!

Reply #46026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

think you should also give a big vote of thanks to Tracy and to Greg B

they did the hard work over the off season losing players left right and centre and had the team on the winning track before KB arrived

Reply #46027 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

And also, big ups to John Myers for his work over the years. John's wise old words to the young fellas brought many a laugh, and many a good time. You're part of this too, Johnnie!

Reply #46034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

great stuff brookesy. glad you could come make a difference in the club so quickly and efficiently.
keep it up and look to the future

Reply #46057 | Report this post

big fella  
Years ago

did I see brooks cut down the net after the win? should that have not been the captains oportunity???
any thoughts....

Reply #46138 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

yeah he did i think. i no he had it round his neck ALLLLL nite thats for sure!

Reply #46168 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Actually, all the team had a snip of the basket, and that was after asking permission from Colin Thompson before doing so.

Great to see the girls get into it as well cutting down the other end.

Reply #46182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it is traditional for all players for the team to take a snip each

it is a TEAM effort after all

i think the point being made was the final cut the one that actually took the net down should have gone to the captain cam wilson.

maybe the team decided that kb had that honour maybe he was just last in line who knows

Reply #46187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think given the team Kelly Manning inherited and turned into a finals contender that he is my Coach of the Year.

Reply #66398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:30 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754