Dr Dunkenstein
Years ago

Jason Bald - SAC Development Officer

Jason Bald has just been announced as Dean Kinsman's predecessor as the SA Country Development Officer.

Congratulations on his appointment.

SAC Story

Topic #3997 | Report this topic

old fella  
Years ago

Jason might even be Deans successor

Reply #46485 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pick Dunkenstein out of a line-up:

Predecessor -- haha, dork!

Reply #46487 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

Glasses, go the glasses

Reply #46492 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

- successor

*sigh*

Reply #46493 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Don't worry Dr Dunk!

http://tinypic.com/an0xat.jpg

Reply #46504 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Don't worry Dr Dunk!

Reply #46509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well done m8. he will do a great job, see u round

Reply #46530 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

How does this effect Mavs?

Reply #46543 | Report this post

Red Dogg  
Years ago

The people in power obviously didnt look at the teams he is coaching as they have never done that well.My son said he didnt know what he was doing when coached by him. I also believe all his team at the moment dont want to play for him.

Reply #46616 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Red Dogg,

I would suggest that you either

a) Have no idea what you are talking about.

or

b) Are trying to be controversial so that people argue with you because you enjoy typing.

The "people in power" made a decision based on the applicants, looking at their work, and i believe a panel conducted interviews.

Given your son knows so much, why didn't he get the job?

Fair dinkum peanut!

Good work Jase.

Reply #46618 | Report this post

Coach5  
Years ago

I think it's great for SACB - he's someone who has been through the SAC program and knows where it's come from.
Besides which, it might be worth pointing out that some coaches make great skill coaches and others game coaches. Its really a trick of getting both to meet equally. And just becuase he is the SAC DO does not suddenly mean he stops learning about the game or might have the answer on how to do everything.

Good work Jason.

Reply #46631 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Its ok anon (M.W) they are doing fine.

Reply #46646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To those who make disparaging remarks about Jason you should look at your own capabilities and assess them against what one or two people may say.

I have watched Jason work with both young men and women as a skills coach and game coach and believe he measures up pretty well against any criteria you may wish to use.

For one I welcome his appointment and if a young person playing in SA Country Basketball would relish the opportunities they are about to experience.

Well done Jason and I believe the vast majority of Basketball supporters will wish you well.

Reply #46660 | Report this post

homeboy  
Years ago

he may be a good coach - but his courtside manner to referees has always dissapointed me.
If these people are to be leaders they need to lead by example - ie paul arnott

unfortunately there seems to be some heavyweights within basketball / sasi that feel refs are fair game

Reply #46673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

perhaps this role is perfect then.

as a ref i have never had any issues with, or seen any issues with him coach, but the role is a development role in the country more than a team coaching role.

Perhaps us on the outer need to trust the powers that-be.

Reply #46674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jason is awsome!! he is really good with our squad! everyone in our Broken Hill ITC squad loves jason as SAC development officer. If you're prepared to work, jason is prepared to help you!
Great work Jason!!

Reply #129527 | Report this post

snoff  
Years ago

Go JASE!! im sure you'll do well. You have so far.

Reply #129534 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754