Zodiac
Years ago

36ers/Lightning competition

I see in the latest Foodland catalogue Vili's are having a competition if you buy their Family Fruit or Pie Plates you can win a grand prize of flights, tickets & accommodation to a game in Melbourne and 4 tickets to our end of season MVP dinner.

Winning codes are under the pie plate and every family pie is an instant winner. Proceeds from each sale goes to support your Adelaide 36ers & Lightning.

For T&Cs:

www.bballpie.com

Topic #40189 | Report this topic

Wookiee  
Years ago

The most redundant stupid post of the week... why bother making a new thread when this is already being discussed (and reasoned) to death in about three other ones?

It's already been discussed that it's stupid to suggest that players are being paid outside the cap, it's also been discussed that until salaries are released, no-one has any real idea of what they're being paid so your belief is worth nothing... The crowd numbers have also been discussed and if you can't understand all that then there's no point making a new thread just to whinge about stuff that's already been discussed...

Reply #605258 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

...what just happened?

Reply #605325 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Wookie doesn't like Pie?

Or is it that Jerome Randle is being paid (outside the salary cap) in Pies?

Reply #605327 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Wookiee's post appears to have been made prior to the OP.

Reply #605329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let the Wookie win.

Reply #605332 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

10/10 thread. Would read again.

Reply #605424 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What happened: Someone posted a redundant thread about the Kings roster being over the salary cap. Wookiee opened it to reply. I deleted the topic. Wookiee submitted their post (now orphaned). Zodiac posted their new topic, which Wookiee's reply inherited as its parent.

I could delete all the replies but then Zodiac's topic would look really lonely.

Reply #605459 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Doesn't bother me if you just want to delete the whole thread Isaac. I just posted about the comp because I thought some might be interested and in my eyes it was a rare sign of 36ers marketing :)

Reply #605462 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

No, good on you for posting it.
And whilst I don't know much about the specifics, yes good on the 6's for getting into some interesting marketing.

It's only that Wookee's replay looks so funny. :-)

Reply #605471 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754