Baller#3
Years ago

Build a team for $12.33 challenge

Build a team with $12.33 consisting only of players born before 1989 and never playing more than 30 games!

Go!

Topic #40471 | Report this topic

Indominos-Rex  
Years ago

This is the least funny thing I've seen.

Reply #613005 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There should be a challenge for ROFLcopter where you have $16 and the team has to include a coach. Gleeson is $1 and everyone else is $6.

Reply #613010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is so funny OMG I am laughing so hard

Reply #613018 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Lol.

Gleeson is a flog.

Reply #613029 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

There needs to be a like button

Reply #613042 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Okay, as funny as this shit is I am prepared to have a crack:

At swingman I am picking Mike English 6'5" played 1 game for Gold Coast Blaze in 2011/12 and as an import will probably pay his own way to come back.
($3:07)

At guard I will go with Alex Beagley who had a couple of games with Illawarra back in 2012/13 I think, love his business savvy.
($2:05)

Also at guard we have Yusuf Qaafow who had a game or two with the Tigers back in the day. At 6'3" he will be a great support to Alex, sure they will work fine together.
($2:80)

At Power Forward I am bringing back Gareth Dawson a 6'9" Kiwi who did get into some strife, did play a game with Wollongong but if I can get him cleared would be a boom recruit.
($3.03)

For the centre I am going with veteran former 36'er and Wildcat (2009/10) Paul Rogers, who at 7'0" will block that key nicely.
($1:25)

Hope I didn't blow that budget...

Reply #613046 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Damn, maybe Rogers won't qualify, did he play more than 30 games?

Reply #613047 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Bear, you could pull someone like Todd Fuller out for that centre spot.

Might struggle to pull him out of retirement for $1.25 though.

Reply #613049 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

After consulting the board, we have an announcement, we are replacing Rogers with 6'9" centre from Bosnia, Edin Zunic who has a handful of games with the Tigers.
($1:25)

Reply #613050 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

This is the best one of these threads yet

Reply #613090 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754