Boone back at United for 2017–18

Josh Boone is back.

Topic #41233 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #634524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melb Utd sent the email to members half an hour ago that's why I posted it. Official now.

Reply #634525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://mailchi.mp/melbourneutd/breaking-news-josh-boone-is-back

Reply #634526 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

A Melbourne team that will actually win some rebound counts?

What is this madness?!

Reply #634528 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Next thing you know, Sixers will be able to defend the 3 ball...... Nah....

Reply #634534 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

Trust the process Dave...

Reply #634538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good signing for United, not certain they would be better with a pass first point than Casper, Goulding, Anderson, Wesley take lots of shots, Adnam and Moller can score, Boone could be a good scorer in the right offence as well.

Reply #634543 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

Either the import PG or the import SF has to be a playmaker I agree.

Although I'd love to see Ware back with Goulding and Moore back as the starting SF. We didn't have a bad team just the game plan was non-existent.

Reply #634544 | Report this post

leungtl  
Years ago

Very good signing for Utd.

Reply #634546 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Either pass first PG, Casper or point forward, I'm pretty sure Vickerman would be able to come up with a good strategy for the upcoming season. Don't worry, he's got more tricks up his sleeve than the other Dean. Hey if you can't get Casper, you may even get Cedric back.

Reply #634551 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

Nahhh wouldn't want Cedric back. He quit in the first month.

Reply #634553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great signing, was really hoping for this. Plays for the team first and has checked his ego at the door.

Reply #634569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Although I'd love to see Ware back with Goulding and Moore back as the starting SF. We didn't have a bad team just the game plan was non-existent."

Didn't Moore sign with the 36ers or is that still a rumour?

Reply #634570 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

Was a rumour. Haven't heard any signing news.

Reply #634573 | Report this post

mat  
Years ago

Great signing for united. the guy doesn't need to touch the ball much to score and can rebound. Throws down dunks and plays defense. would love to see a pass first guard like ware back in this team.
going to be interesting how they go now with a good coach on board. that and most of these guys have had a season together so they will no more about each others game and where their strong spots are and where to move too. Cant wait to watch this guy in action again.

Reply #634582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

United waited until now to announce the signing officially becuase Boone was playing for Hong Kong in the ASEAN league. Last weekend, in their first season in the league, they won the championship after defeating Singapore Slingers 3-1 in the GF series.

Reply #634586 | Report this post

BVL  
Years ago

"would love to see a pass first guard like ware back in this team".

Excuse me?? I'd love him back too but a pass first PG he is not...

Reply #634645 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754