Years ago

NZ Breakers' next six games

vs PER
@ PER
vs BNE
vs PER
@ BNE
vs BNE

One entire month of facing the same two teams.

o_O

Topic #42112 | Report this topic

proud  
Years ago

Can we change the draw already with the remaining games left, this playing each other so often that it gets boring is beyond a joke.

In answering your post, could be an interesting month for the Breakers, playing Brisbane 4 times close together, having just beaten them, can they keep a mental edge and as for Perth, that could be absolutely anything in those tussles

Reply #655330 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

The fixture is ridiculous.

Reply #655341 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Then it keeps getting more ridiculous! The next 3 out of 4 games NZ play the 36ers.

Reply #655367 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

what the??? that's nuts

Reply #655371 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

United has played Adelaide 3 times..... But hasn't played Sydney or Illawarra yet.

Illawarra plays Sydney for the 3rd time today.

Reply #655373 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Perth play Fri/Sun games against both 36ers and Kings later in the season also.

Reply #655375 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

The fixture has been the worst aspect of the league so far. This has to be one of worst fixtures across all teams that I can rememmber. I get that it could be venue availability for teams having large blocks of home games and away games, but playing the same teams consecutively is just nonsense.

Reply #655391 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

If only we were playing Sydney 3 times coming up instead of NZ could lock in 3 wins easily for Perth

Reply #655401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see them wining 4 and losing two. I see them wining on thursday and losing in perth on sunday.I see perth wining the other game as well but them sweeping brissy

Reply #655452 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

That's a scouting coach's dream right there! Bris & NZ play a very similar style too

Reply #655544 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754