Manu Fieldel
Years ago

Torrey Craig watch

I'm thinking we should keep tabs on Torrey. The Nuggets are playing pretty uninspired today against GSW(04/11/2017), and I can see Mike Malone wanting to make a change or two for the sake of energy.

Below is the link to Craig's first G League game. I'm hoping to keep this thread rolling because it'll be interesting to track his progress.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20171104/SXFMHU/

These game pages also have a bunch of YouTube highlight clips for both the game and individual players. Pretty cool setup.

Topic #42117 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Can't you continue to 'watch' Torrey Craig's posters in your room or have they gone crusty?

Reply #655395 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

My house actually burned down and I lost all the Craig posters. Thanks for reminding me mate.

Reply #655397 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Couldn't get contents insurance for the Salvo bin?

Reply #655404 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Nah I actually donated all my stuff to the Salvo bin the day before the fire. Was planning to move out the very same day of the fire

Reply #655502 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Torrey Craig in that G-League game: 24 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 5 steals and 4 blocks! +27 in a four point win.

Reply #655541 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Why I created the thread. But it's resorted to me telling tales of how my condo burned down. Shame

Reply #655557 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

I love the idea, Manu, even though I still have a feeling of great loss regarding the fact that Craig is no longer a Taipan. I also mourn for the loss of your beautiful (no doubt) condo.

Reply #655574 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754