Fine for me

Reply #677381 | Report this post

^  
Years ago

have attempted heaps of times - no luck at all (

Reply #677385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps ring Melbourne United and ask them for suggestions?

Reply #677386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.melbourneutd.com.au/

Reply #677387 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Game 2 is sold out. also appears despite the government talking about cracking down on scalpers and so on, ticketmaster is allowing resale of tickets for above face value. Interesting

Reply #677388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ricey, where did you see that game 2 is sold out?

Reply #677390 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

well, I got my two season tickets for the adelaide GF home game, and now it looks like i can't go. south 3 row I in the 20's seats. bugger

Reply #677391 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

NOT sold out - some seats available - ATM "best available" for 2 adults gives "cherry picker " level seats - Row HH, Seats 177-178

Reply #677392 | Report this post

Marjorie  
Years ago

just got them - not too many left ......

Reply #677408 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Turns out not sold out. Just ticketmaster is a shit site. Said for ages there was nothing available. Scalpers already doubling the prices via gumtree and that though

Reply #677427 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Possibly "sold out" until non-purchased membership tickets become available after 11 am tomorrow.

Reply #677446 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

good tip, presumably there may be some good seats in there, mine would have been.

Reply #677460 | Report this post

RIcey  
Years ago

anyone else have any luck with the 11am release? appears to be not working, surprise surprise.... $35 tickets currently on resale for $135 too

Reply #677597 | Report this post

RIcey  
Years ago

Spoke to ticketmaster and they said they have no information in regards to this membership ticket sale being open to the public!

Reply #677598 | Report this post

Marjorie  
Years ago

took me about 5- or 6 attempts before I got through ok yesterday. ? Heavy traffic ?

Reply #677599 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I've had no luck

Reply #677601 | Report this post

Bravo  
Years ago

All sold out now with the exception of Melbourne's allocation of tickets. Any of those that are unsold will go on sale to the public on Thursday.

Reply #677603 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I've refreshed it so much I have been blocked from the site!

Reply #677604 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Were their any rereleased members tickets? Must have gone in .02 seconds if there were.

Reply #677605 | Report this post

Marjorie  
Years ago

I would be ringing 36ers office to get more info rather than spend too much time trying to get onto the website.

Reply #677606 | Report this post

RIcey  
Years ago

Calleds 6ers office and the woman on the other end of the phone just basically seemed a bit snappy and pointed out she refreshed her page and eventually South Upper was available but then gone. Which means only members in the bleachers haven't purchased, but as we know thats not the case... Ticketmaster claims no knowledge of the members tickets being up for sale, and mentioned noting about melbourne members tickets... 6ers office and ticketmaster had nothing to say in regards to scalpers either funny enough...

6ers office still shambles after all these years

Reply #677608 | Report this post

RIcey  
Years ago

Another person was told different info to me, apparently theyre contacting members to see if they want their tickets. meaning tickets will come up as they find out... wtf! so they advertised the 11am sale but never planned to actually do it

Reply #677610 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Weird...I refreshed the page and showed sold out. Then I went back to the ticketmaster home page and searched 36ers, brought up the map and now I see 26 restricted view tickets available behind the tv cameras.

Reply #677616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is max capacity at Titanium. Not a rough rounded figure the actual figure out of curiousity?

Reply #677626 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

Currently 17 tickets available behind the camera guys in the back 2 rows - don't expect to see much

Reply #677641 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Odd. Those tickets aren't showing for me either. Oh well. Wait for Thursday dale I guess or try find a Melbourne member who isn’t using thei tickets

Reply #677644 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

On firefox (it is a flash thing) you should get a map of seats - Link

Reply #677646 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

here's a hopeful bid, wants 3 good seats for $100 total.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/greenock/sport/wtb-3-x-36-ers-tickets-/1177834332

Reply #677650 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

Tell him he is dreaming, restricted view tickets are $25 each, good tickets for $33 each is crazy talk

Reply #677654 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

So...

For years the 36ers struggled to sell tickets. Couldn't get media exposure. Got beaten in the sports/entertainment marketplace.

Now they make the gf as the least favoured team and the local fans on hoops complain that they can’t get tickets.

Write to or email the 36ers. Let them know there’s more fans than available tickets.

Then 36ers can use that to sell sponsorships, enabling them to put more money into the team and game day experience. That’s a "problem" any sporting franchise would love to have. I hope they get some good crowd shots of a sellout crowd. Great for the club and great for the future.

Reply #677683 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

A few more tickets have popped up in south side, row B

Reply #677685 | Report this post

NannasAlwaysRight  
Years ago

And this is why we've had memberships with seat retain for 10 years +.
Why? Cops if they make the GF, you'd wanna be there definitely right?
Not struggle to secure. They've said it for years, become members. But people's idea is, we'll get tickets easily.

Oops

Reply #677721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was a bit slow unfortunately and have missed out, was super keen to go too! I used to have season tickets prefiously for 10 years but multiple young children have made it very difficult to get to games so I had to give them up a few years ago - the big drawback is it obviously becomes a lot harder to get tickets to finals.

I'm with Ricey though, I don't get how ticketmaster are allowed to openly advertise ticket scalping on their website?

Reply #677830 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

Woops, that above post was me, forgot to log in

Reply #677831 | Report this post

Bravo  
Years ago

About 50 seats currently showing available. Behind one of the baskets and up in one of the back corners.

Reply #677876 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

How are they still releasing tickets overnight?

UseTaHoop. I don't think you understand the issues people have with the tickets. It’s not that they’re scarce it’s why they are scarce, the advertising of release and actual release. Not to mention scalping

Reply #677880 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

Thanks for the heads up bravo, just managed to grab myself a couple!

Reply #677881 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

Ricey - scalping, I think you are jumping at shadows dude what is there two adverts online for tickets. The latest release is the tickets held for Melbourne United members, there was always going to be more tickets released this morning

Reply #677882 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Ash, check the resale site. More than 2 by far.

Reply #677950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which resale site? Thanks.

Also what is the number of away allocation tickets in the NBL? Curious to know.

Reply #677952 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

The ticketmaster one.

Reply #677967 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

More seats have now been released for game two. Some good seats in the lower bowel together still available, and a lot in the upper deck that presumably were held for United fans.

Reply #678063 | Report this post

NannasAlwaysRight  
Years ago

agreed, nice to see that those who decided to flog ticket prices at $147 to sit in restricted view, now wont get much for them given the new allotment.

Reply #678087 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754