CT
Years ago

The Shannon Shorter Bingo Wing Appreciation Thread

He may have arms like my Grandma but never before has one man done so much with so little. This thread is for you Shannon, don't ever stop flexing those arms of yours.

Topic #42980 | Report this topic

ME  
Years ago

He'll do bicep curls one day.

Reply #680923 | Report this post

Sen dog  
Years ago

Sick thread

Reply #680939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here's an idea - let Shannon Shorter punch you in the face. Try those Granny arms on for size tough guy.

Reply #680953 | Report this post

He might not have the definition, but he's damn strong. Nuggety goodness.

Reply #680958 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

I feel like we missed out on sunday at the game when they went to 'Flex Cam' and didn’t put Shannon Shorter on screen.

Reply #681052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe you should listen to the audio from game 1 where Joey comments on his "physicality". 2nd Q 8.06 :) very funny

Reply #681054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't see huge arms but I don't see bingo wings either

Everything has to be one extreme or the other on the Internet doesn't it

Reply #681092 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I've been so inspired by Shannon Shorter that I've started giving a little flex every time I successfully complete fairly mediocre tasks at my job too.

Smashed out an email to a supplier? FLEX!
Remembered to pick up milk on the way into the office? FLEX!
All the dust cleaned out from behind the keyboard? DOUBLE FLEX!

Reply #681108 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

"Here's an idea - let Shannon Shorter punch you in the face. Try those Granny arms on for size tough guy."

You've got it all wrong, the man's an inspiration. The way he's elevated the 'no, hold me back, we're fighting now' playground move is practically an art form.

Reply #681109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've been so inspired by Shannon Shorter that I've started giving a little flex every time I successfully complete fairly mediocre tasks at my job too.

Smashed out an email to a supplier? FLEX!
Remembered to pick up milk on the way into the office? FLEX!
All dust cleaned out from behind the keyboard? DOUBLE FLEX!

Reply #681111 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:45 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754