Moses Guthrie
Years ago

SA Church Competition

Does anyone know how the SA Church competition on Saturday afternoons at Mars Stadium is panning out this year?

Topic #4316 | Report this topic

Years ago

No idea, but i do know that Moses deserves a congratulations for fathering a recent set of twins... Couple of potential 7 footers there..

Reply #50210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grand finals are this Saturday afternoon/evening.

Reply #50273 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

But who between? Which teams, which players etc? Being 500km away, I don't see a lot of games!

Reply #50282 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

Hey Moses, pretty sure that the final four was St Peters, Prince Alfred, Hope Valley and Beaumont.

Not sure who is in the Grand Final but St Peters appeared to have the strongest team this season IMO.

At least the comp is open this year now that your Somerton team decided to give everyone a chance! LOL

Reply #50294 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Geez great to see Beaumont are still around the mark

Go you good thing!

Reply #50296 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I remember that Somerton team from a few years back, which one was Moses? That tall guy who looks like Shaun Rehn? Or maybe that burly left hander who jacked up 15+ threes a game (and hit his fair share too).

Reply #50355 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Tall guy was James Smith. Left-hander was Kym Swanson.

Moses Guthrie is Julius Erving - check out "The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh" if you don't believe me!

Reply #50388 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:19 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754