Sorry pics arnt all that great.

Topic #4426 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

HAHA thats shocking...

Reply #51497 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Any Word on when we can have the chance to play NBL Live ????

Reply #51517 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

A couple of weeks - rosters still getting done - these can take quite some time trying to make the players look as close as possible/within the games constraints. Plus all the data input.

Realistically would like to wait until Round 5 of the NBL season is finished than I can use the stats from the first 5 rounds to tweak/adjust the player ratings to get them as realistic as possible.

Also if anyone knows who is left/right handed for any team - at this stage everyone is being created as right handed.

Reply #51518 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Looking forward to playing DJ ... I was curious how you were going about doing this ?? And with things like copyright ??

Reply #51519 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Rather than re-post see the other thread Coop's one I posted at bottom of that. Cheers :-)

Reply #51538 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:52 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754