Ross Rebagliati
Years ago

Pick-up Games

Hey, i've just moved here from Canada and am looking for somewhere (in Adelaide) to play some ball. Just a pick-up game, nothing serious.

Anyone know of any places around Adealide, public courts etc?

Ross

Topic #4514 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would be dreaming mate! We have nothing like what your used to. Your best bet is to play social basketball.

Reply #52456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd hauv thought Centrals would tried you out by now.

Reply #52476 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

try going to trinity church at colonel light gardens. sometimes there is enough people to try something. generally some 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 occurs. I have had 5 on 5 games a couple of times. go on a nice night after about 5pm otherwise you r wasting your time. good quality courts and rings.

Reply #52492 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

try going to trinity church at col light gardens. sometimes there is enough people to try something. generally some 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 occurs. I have had 5 on 5 games a couple of times. go on a nice night after about 5pm otherwise you r wasting your time. good quality courts and rings.

Reply #52493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are courts on Wakefield St across from the Race Course... usually two 5 on 5 games going on there on Saturday and Sunday arvo's.

Reply #52524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754