Anonymous
Years ago

Cambage quits the Olmpics

Big blow for Australia's medal hope

Topic #48953 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9793811/Olympics-Liz-Cambage-basketball-miss-Tokyo-fighting-partying-Las-Vegas.html?fbclid=IwAR2GojIUoR5932OoSCy2_bf-x9zjMRxiOjBnkjWExJaJfFf9d45ih-AS8I4

Reply #861068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9793811/Olympics-Liz-Cambage-basketball-miss-Tokyo-fighting-partying-Las-Vegas.html?fbclid=IwAR2GojIUoR5932OoSCy2_bf-x9zjMRxiOjBnkjWExJaJfFf9d45ih-AS8I4

Reply #861069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is sick of the racism.

Reply #861070 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Panic attacks.
Mental health.
No support.

Not where she wants to be.

The poor darling.

Reply #861071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe Australia is a racist country. If a white and black player are similar in ability they will always prefer the white guy.

E.g.
Kay instead Bolden (2019 Wc )
Gliddon instead of adel (2019 Wc, that was a joke )

Reply #861074 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

I call BS to that - Kay and Gliddon were proven performers, and they fitted in with the team philosophy; Bolden and Adel weren't proven and don't seem to have fitted in.

Boomers style is more Euro, team-based and stresses defense, which would suit Kay and Gliddon. NBA style is more iso and stresses offense, which would probably have suited Bolden and Adel.

Reply #861077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gladdon, hahaha

Reply #861078 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

Liz fucked up, was going to get the lemon and sarz and jumped ship first. Nothing to do with Australia being a racist country. Had everything to do with her being a fuckwit

Reply #861080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hoopie, Kay and gliddon are not better defenders than Adel, bolden. Bolden is more athletic, a better defender and 3pt shooter than Kay.

Reply #861082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#082, you really have no idea. Adel a defender, you better tell that to Goorj. Bolden hasn't played since his last gig.

Reply #861084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adel was a bust in the NBL.

What tangible evidence do you have about bolden compared to Kay. Can jump higher, maybe run faster, but when has he EVER produced? All potential and never panned out.

Proof is in the pudding, ie resume of performing at elite levels over time. Not who has the best IG highlights.

Reply #861086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz has not once mentioned race being a motivator for her not playing and there's no suggestion race had anything to do with her altercation.
The fact that ya’ll get so defensive about Australia being racist whenever Liz’ name gets brought up really speaks volumes.

Reply #861087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who really cares? Not me. Same as for Simons. The game is far bigger than any individual.

Reply #861091 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulz  
Years ago

Hilarious defending of Bolden. Absolutely sucked and doesn't even play anymore.

Reply #861093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay is too slow and can't defend. Bolden is a way better player

Reply #861094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Friday Trollday

Reply #861095 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Nothing at all to do with race , and everything to do with attitude. She's been caught wanting and has used her "mental health" as an excuse.

One week out, so a player who could have been in that team has missed out all for her primary Donna attitude.
I hope basketball Australia now realise where her loyalties and priorities lay, same as Simmons , and never include either again in a national squad.

Reply #861096 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

Spot on Sebastian she is a total fuckwit.
As for racism in selection, I thought Bolden quit the team. Or did he do that because he wasn't getting as much court time as he thought he should. Just like cabbage quitting when it didn’t go their way. I think I saw Adel and
Bolden playing domestic at DV last week with Phil Inn.
Anon 074 if your going to accuse us of racism at least have the balls to post a users name.

Reply #861097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A lot of this is brondellos fault allowing this bs to happen + picking friends over form.

Reply #861098 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

#094 you obviously didnt watch the vegas games where Kay has been outstanding

Reply #861100 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

I hope Liz also stands down from the aces. hahahaha unlikely

Reply #861101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Physical altercations happen all the time. And her covid breach I believe was to go to all star game.
Naomi Osaka quits French Open due to mental health issues, she's called courageous. Liz has spoken of her struggles, not sure if she has come out and spoken of any diagnosis. Heading over to Tokyo without any spectators or support, in a bubble, would be stressful.
Everyone that dislikes her and doesn't want her to play for Opals, there it is, she won't. Move on, but this will continue to blow out just like Simmons who happened to watch a tennis match instead of doing an 8 hour shooting training. Some people have different priorities, gives someone another shot though. But we hear the same old things, prefers to DJ, anti racism, blah blah blah. Pity there wasn't an algorithm the delete repetitive replies to posts, would probably only have a couple for this one.
Keep on doing what you want to do in life Liz, not what others push for you to do.

Reply #861107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz was strutting her stuff during the NBA v USA game....munching on popcorn and having a good ol' time. She’s talented but way out of control. Ditch her…we’re better off without her. Move on.

Reply #861108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz has been an entitled petulant brat ever since her junior days, move on from her and let those who are desperate to represent their country and prepared to put their ego and self importance aside have their chance.

Reply #861113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would no spectators be stressful? Dumbest thing ever

Reply #861117 | Report this post

You Know Who  
Years ago

It really pisses me off when human-headlines like Cambage use "Mental Health" as an excuse for their poor behaviour.

Many of us, myself included, have actually battled Mental Health Issues our entire life. As a general rule, people with real MHI are more likely to cover them up.
Yes, Depression and Anxiety is horrific, and can indeed be crippling. But people in that state don't go out partying.
And I would say that most of us sufferers, would "suck it up" for the Olympics. Sure there are days, and even months, that I wouldn't be able to front for a professional gig. But for the Olympics, we would make it happen. We might be crap, we might suffer, but we'd do it.

Reply #861118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bolden doesn't play basketball anymore. He is a full time cryptocurrency trader.

Reply #861119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cabbage cited mental health as an excuse. She doesn't want to go through the embarrassment of being investigated and disciplined - saving face. This generation of stars - Kyrios, Simmons, Bolden and Cabbage just don't value their talents. With exception of Kyrios they don't value national team duties and their national teammates either. Several times Lauren Jackson came out to support her but Cabbage woman just don't get it. I feel like she identifies more with the Americans and Aussie. Leave her to her own devices. She should not be invited for national team duties anymore. Likewise Ben Simmons.

Reply #861120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit weird moneke chimed in laughing at Cambage when he too has a chequered history.

Reply #861121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She grew up without a dad.. probability of having mental health issues, 90%

Reply #861122 | Report this post

Hollas  
Years ago

She sounds fake as! I think the squad is better without her, same thing as Ben Simmons

Reply #861126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz playing the mental health card like Kevin Spacey played the gay card.

Reply #861130 | Report this post

Serballin  
Years ago

Just came here to say it is so great to see the Hoops posters calling this out for what it is and rightly so. So many 'official' commentators giving her a free pass, and more than that giving her sympathy. No take away from mental health issues in general but it does not give you carte Blanche to write whatever Vegas-fuelled narrative you see fit.

Reply #861134 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

She was having the time of her life at the WNBA All-Star Game as caught by the ESPN cameras in the now infamous popcorn scene. Mental health issues? Give us a break.

Reply #861136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only card she had left. Misses Tokyo, should miss Sydney WC because of this. Career end for opals for sure. Will continue with Las Vegas and talk crap about Aus until she's 40.

Reply #861137 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Entitlement and arrogance are perhaps my least liked personality traits. They inherently equate to a lack of respect. Those traits should actually be seen as embarrassing, but so many people are like that, that it's almost the norm. Would be interesting to know whether it's denial or cognitive dissonance or narcissism.

Unfortunately, women with these traits like to identify as 'queens', and sycophants eat it up. Cambage is just childish; an excuse factory. Begone!

I don't follow the women's game too closely, what are our chances for gold without Liz?

Reply #861140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

0% gold
20% silver
25% bronze

Reply #861141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best thing that can happen would be to finish outside of top 6.

Seebohm in, youth in, a gameplan, better culture, clearer roles etc

Reply #861142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those onesies lol, prepare to be bombarded with online abuse.
For swimming sure but for basketball, cmon. I give this tournament t alone before they ditch em again

Reply #861144 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"she's sick of the racism"

Well... sounds like she doesn't mind dishing some out!

https://www.2gb.com/james-willis-calls-out-backstory-to-controversial-basketball-stars-withdrawal/?fbclid=IwAR3NbSshQHmiOFXnfkZU508XHppfAnCs9h0f8qqypCw7LZ67p0g0C_-3eAw

Reply #861149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's clear there is a racism problem in Australia but those who suffer from white privileged will never want that changed and others are to uncomfortable even speaking about these issues. The NBL is dominated by black imports Bryce is the main guy and many other black athletes have made this league yet how many black head coaches. Finally one before Duncan there was only one. There are many qualified black coaches yet Gaze was given a job and what a great job he did. Liz has experience not only racism but Australia is definitely the poppy syndrome country looking to bring down others especially black players both male and female. From AFL fans yelling racist remarks and let’s dive into this how many black people in general manager positions or front office positions of power. I expect this post to be met with idiot replies but look at what this country is founded on "The Lost Generation" look it up for those who don’t know the history. Some of you talk down on these people and call them foreigners truth be told this country like America was founded on a lie and I could go even deeper but most of you on this blog suffer from white privilege and it’s easy to point you out in any debate. We the people stand with Liz and Ben Simmons it’s clear why you hate them so much.

Reply #861152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol, 152 comedy gold.

Reply #861154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

152, thanks Liz!

Reply #861155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Many Posters here prefer inferior white players like Kay, sobey, and gliddon instead of superior black players like Thon, Bolden and Reath.
( the racist jokes about Thon Maker's age is also disgraceful)
Some of the posters sure have RACIST attitudes !

Reply #861156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keep denying it, but it is clear to see that many people on this forum are racist.

Reply #861157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath is on the team lol
Maker chose not to come
Bolden no longer plays basketball

156 stfu

Reply #861158 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Thon Maker doesn't have a team.
Bolden is a quitter.
Deng Adel is nbl1 standard.

Skin colour irrelevant.

Reply #861159 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Calls black people "superior" calls white people "inferior" yet claims not to be racist... interesting.

"We the people stand with Liz and Ben Simmons it's clear why you hate them so much."

Well it couldn't possibly be their actions could it? Nah... no one judges people for actions do they? We just look up, check your skin colour against a colour chart, and decide 'fuck I hate this person now' totally based off that, hey?

Liz Cambage literally is off the team because she called Nigerian players the "N" word and it actually upset Ezi and she left the court, and the whole team rallied against Cambage for saying what she said. But no, Cambage is the victim once again, even when she's actually being the racist herself.

But anyway, have fun calling people racist, jumping to conclusions based entirely on race, and living with the very warped world view that you have where people care WAY more about race than they actually do in the real world.

Reply #861160 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Calls black people "superior" calls white people "inferior" yet claims not to be racist... interesting.

"We the people stand with Liz and Ben Simmons it's clear why you hate them so much."

Well it couldn't possibly be their actions could it? Nah... no one judges people for actions do they? We just look up, check your skin colour against a colour chart, and decide 'fuck I hate this person now' totally based off that, hey?

Liz Cambage literally is off the team because she called Nigerian players the "N" word and it actually upset Ezi and she left the court, and the whole team rallied against Cambage for saying what she said. But no, Cambage is the victim once again, even when she's actually being the racist herself.

But anyway, have fun calling people racist, jumping to conclusions based entirely on race, and living with the very warped world view that you have where people care WAY more about race than they actually do in the real world.

Reply #861161 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The Nigerian men's team took video of the incident so look forward to the truth coming out in a very raw way before too long, then I guess you'll call them racist or something?

Reply #861163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moneke sure knows.

Reply #861164 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"Kay instead Bolden (2019 Wc )
Gliddon instead of adel (2019 Wc, that was a joke )"

Okay... so you're really telling us that Adel is better than Gliddon, and you say that having seen the NBL last season?

Just checking!

Reply #861165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ME, he is meant to say black players " superior in ability", "
White players "inferior in ability "

Reply #861166 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Let me guess.... Adel didn't perform last season because of racism. lol.

Reply #861167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ADEL did not perform well because Goorj did not use him properly at the Hawks

Reply #861168 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Anyone the guy is out of touch and seems to think every time a white player is chosen over a black player it has to be racism. Forget the fact that the whole team is built around a black player in Patty Mills because somehow that's irrelevant. Just pick out the couple of black players who didnt make it and complain about that, even if they go on to have terrible careers that justify the decision straight after the campaign.

He then blames Gaze getting a coaching job over black coaches with racism. Ummm... no. Andrew Gaze is an iconic name and JVG who hired him is all about the sizzle, not the steak. He hires names, not with real understanding of skill or talent. But Anonymous think everything comes down to race. In the real world, it doesn't. In the real world people interact with eachother as people and generally draw their own conclusions about people based on that person's behaviour. But to anonymous, every time a black person loses out, it's gotta be racism. It's quite a schizoid type of thought process.

Reply #861169 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"ADEL did not perform well because Goorj did not use him properly at the Hawks"

Yeah, I am sure you as an armchair race conspiracy theorist would know more about how to use Deng Adel's skills than a coach of 35 years who has coached successfully for decades in multiple leagues across the world.

Tell us oh wise one, what should have Goorj had done for the poor victim of racism that is Deng Adel?

Reply #861170 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Congrats to Liz Cambage on setting back racial discourse by about 25 years.

Reply #861172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ME suggesting Liz was being racist to the Nigerian team.
Liz is Nigerian and is also black if you hadn't noticed, so she has free reign to use the N word.

Reply #861173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems like the Opals are all good without Cambage. Moved on pretty quick, and going ok. Replaceable.

Reply #861174 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

For the obvious anon trolls. If you want to fight against racism in this world there is plenty of opportunity. Unfortunately you have chosen the wrong hill to die on. Your assertions regarding Bolden and Adel have no basis or substance and you just look ridiculous.

Reply #861175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ew hours ago

@ME suggesting Liz was being racist to the Nigerian team.
Liz is Nigerian and is also black if you hadn't noticed, so she has free reign to use the N word.

Actually no she doesn't at all, it’s disgraceful behaviour from anyone , Garbage is definitely mentally unstable , but by her own doing and by those who have pandered yo her bearish behaviour since she was a teenager throwing tantrum at Dandenong when things didn’t go her way
She wants to know what a great example of a POC is , she need look no further than her team mates Ezi and Leilani

Hopefully this will be the last we ever have to see of Garbage in an Australian uniform

I wasn’t going to watch the olympics after her last ridiculous outburst over the AOC publicity shots, now I can’t wait , our girls will do just fine without her toxic personality

Reply #861178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'You guys are racist'

Whole basketball community is literally fit pumping that Patty Mills is flag bearer representing our country.

Cmon now.

Want equality? Equality is being judged on your performance in professional sport.

Reply #861182 | Report this post

Giacontigers  
Years ago

Great win by the Opals. I said on the radio Opals could win without Liz.

Reply #861183 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Quit before being pushed.
May we hopefully never see her as an opal again.

Reply #861184 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When word gets out what she actually said the WNBA will be done with her as well . She is done. No one will play on a team with her ever again.

Reply #861185 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Good.

Reply #861186 | Report this post

Wang whipper  
Years ago

If she said what's being alleged then she should never play for Australia again

Reply #861187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So what is it that she is alleged to have said?

Reply #861188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also before saying aus Bball is racist, check the recent u19 men's national team that played at worlds.....

Reply #861189 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

It would be a despicable act to use mental health issues as an excuse to escape public scrutiny. Its becoming a lot more common for high profile figures these days to speak out about it which is important and for the media to question whether its just an easy out card would be way too insensitive and offensive and better left alone. Thats the genius of it. I really hope for her sake that she wouldn't resort to such lows just to save face and that she really gets the help and support that she needs. By the sounds of it its better for everyone involved including her team mates mental health that shes not there anymore. I'll be cheering on Tolo and the girls to step up and do Australia proud. This isn't an isolated incident and they shouldn't accept her toxic behavior anymore moving forward no matter how good a player she is. She's had more than enough chances.

Reply #861190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a minute of looking at her Instagram and watching her stories clearly shows what a twit this girl is.
She says people have been telling lies about her (and maybe they have), but she's still a fu*kwit.
Hope we never see or hear from her again. For once I actually agree with Bogut about someone

Reply #861281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, think it's time to move on.

Reply #861282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You have to check this out, it's hilarious.
Press conference after win vs USA.

1.30 in they ask about Liz, sandy gives the BA response but look at oheas face, you can tell she’s disgusted and this is a mental health advocate.

Reply #861283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is it that she actually said to the Nigerian team?

Reply #861286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's answer the questions is there white privilege in Australia, how many black head coaches in the NBL or WNBL or AFL? Also how many blacks in front office positions. I’m not like the others who will more superior I simply listen to the replies and you can see the entitlement and racist attitudes. Let’s talk about the lost generation because that’s something White Australians choose to simple not discuss. Let’s talk about Creek ? If that was a black player what are the chances he returns? Let’s have a real conversation to change the racism. I have white and black friends and when having these discussions often it’s my white friends who can’t have the discussion without bringing up the one rare occasion, but when I ask them about the overall treatment of blacks things go silent. I personally think Sobey is by far better then Adel but look at the name calling and how when it’s a black person or black import how harsh and eveil the comments can get. I asked questions unlike the comments above there is no bagging of either. Why are blacks treated so unfair in Australia ? Why is Australian day celebrated when this land was stolen and that day bring so much pain to the Indigenous people?

Thanks

Reply #861288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze is Iconic and can't hold D-Mac, Ricky Grace, Al Green’s water "Great White Hype" hahahahahah

Reply #861289 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"how many black head coaches in the NBL...? "

I'm sure this forum is very capable of making a list of past and present NBL head coaches and assistant coaches who are black. If you are basing it on numbers and Australian demographics, black coaches are probably vastly overrepresented in the NBL. There is a long list of ex-NBL imports who stay on in Australia that have gone into coaching or commentary.

Reply #861358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I for one love Australia day.

Reply #861359 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

I get drunk on Australia day

Reply #861361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"You have to check this out, it's hilarious.
Press conference after win vs USA.

1.30 in they ask about Liz, sandy gives the BA response but look at oheas face, you can tell she's disgusted and this is a mental health advocate."

Do you have the link

Reply #861362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#288 name one black coach who has unfairly not been awarded a coaching position because of the colour of their skin. That's actual privilege. The far left's logic on topics like this are comical.

Reply #861368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not to mention the constant mockery on Thon Maker's age on this forum, despite the fact that Thon has produced a passport showing his actual age ! IF THAT IS NOT RACISM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS !
Hey, even Makur Maker has been ridiculed for faking his age by a few idiots here.

There are Plenty of racists on this forum.

Reply #861377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

plenty of quality black imports in the last 40 plus years of the nbl and yet not one of them has became head coach of an NBL club.

Reply #861378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm Joey Wright ring a bell? Cal Bruton NBL coach of the year 1982?

Reply #861381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously anyone with half a brain can recognise Australia has an issue in regards to race, in fact we've seen it come into this forum and thread oh what a joy. In regards to cambage it’s clear that her behaviour was causing a problem, granted none of us know the full extent of what occurred but it’s clear that it became a distraction. In regards to people crapping on her while mental health statement, it’s not far fetched as we’ve heard from nba players how hard the bubble was, so to go through essentially another one, with less support likely than the nba had for its own one, covid cases at an high in tokyo, it’s completely fine for anyone to have hesitancy in going. Having to trust a lot of people who you don’t know in this situation would be very stressful to anyone and it’s really cross your fingers and hope for the best, so in that sense you can’t blame her or anyone else for worrying about how Tokyo may go.

Reply #861391 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Of course not, and nobody is jumping down Ryan Broekhoff's throat for pulling out, nor Maddie Allen's when she made a similar decision regarding the WNBL bubble.

The issue is that Cambage is being a colossal dickhead and then trying to blame the bubble's effect on her mental health. She was getting shitcanned if she hadn't pulled out, so it's simply a face-saving move, no different to Thon Maker pulling out of the Boomers squad to "focus on his career".

Reply #861393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's been very little fallout to Maker making himself not available. Even ignoring the reports from camp, the timing of pulling out 2 weeks from the start of the Tournament after being selected is very different to Maker.

It's not about race, its about Cambage.

Reply #861395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kobe I'm not disagreeing with you I’m just saying 2 things can be true, yes she was being a huge dickhead, but at the same time that doesn’t mean her concerns over Tokyo should be scrapped. Obviously she was using it more in the sense of an excuse for her behaviour which isn’t acceptable, however I’m simply saying she was likely very stressed over how Tokyo would go in regards to COVID and no one can blame her for feeling that way. Basically, shit on her behaviour, and don’t do so over covid because it’s completely legitimate to be concerned about it (I understand she used it as an excuse which isn’t acceptable but the core part of covid causing mental health issues shouldn’t be dismissed)

Reply #861398 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

Hey anon 283 do you have the link to the press conference? I can't find it anywhere.
BA are showing their typical typical ineptitude in crisis management. Bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away.

Reply #861406 | Report this post

You need a higher level of Hoops membership to post in this thread. If you're a longtime, registered member, contact me for an upgrade.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 pm, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754