Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Bogut latest

Why, it must have been hours, if not days, since the last Bogut post!

There's a good update here (scroll down a bit) about Bogut getting demoted from the starting five, how hard he works, his finesse (or apparent lack thereof), the lack of love from the refs, and so on. Warning: it also talks about the Socceroos.

There's also still one alarming unasked question about Bogut, and I'm going to ask it right now: when, oh when, will a reputable yoghurt company realise the merchandising opportunity of a lifetime and start producing Bogut Yoghurt?

When, I ask?

Topic #5244 | Report this topic

allyoop  
Years ago

It seems he may have been taking media lessons also given the vastly differing comments he made when he first cut the big time. A new level of maturity.

Reply #59939 | Report this post

Simon K  
Years ago

I was expecting this article to be a sledging from some American journalist to come out and bag him and label him a bust already.

The article is a very complementary piece and encouraging signs for Andrew Bogurt future in the NBA.

Reply #59982 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754