Bear
Years ago

Bear Basketball Australia Launched

Bear Basketball Australia is here!

As some of you are aware but most won't be, I have moved on from my previous position as Development Officer to set up my own company to better service the basketball community in South Australia.

The company is called Bear Basketball Australia and our aim is to provide young budding basketballers the best basketball experiences and development.

To find out more about what we offer go to our website, www.bearbasketballaustralia.com

Keep an eye out for our camps and development programs starting up early 2006.

Happy hooping.

Justin Schueller

Topic #5248 | Report this topic

Hoofa  
Years ago

Good work schuller, very proud of you :)

Reply #59964 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

good work mate.

Reply #59970 | Report this post

Spencer  
Years ago

Justin, are there any full time employment positions available? Admin or coaching?

Reply #59986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You will now realise how easy you had it at BASA, now that you work for yourselve. Good Luck!

Reply #60009 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You'll have a ball. (Self-employed for almost 8 years now.)

Reply #60013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Justin,

Well done with your initiative. I have looked at your site and note the primary school clinic. I would love my younger kid to attend but I don't see enough demand coming through from his school.

Have you considered doing something similar but instead of being primary school based be say a rec centre based approach? You might drag players in from social teams which, with apologies to all the parent coaches out there, are looking at developing their skills further.

By the way my other son has been diligently practicing NBA live and he reckons he now has the game to get you!!!!

Good luck for the future.

Reply #60024 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Spencer, intially it will be just myself with a couple of students helping out as assistants. But naturally if the growth of the company grows as planned there will definately be openings.

I look forward to the challenges and hard work ahead, succes doesnt come easy.

Justin

Reply #60025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets hope you do better at this than coaching a men's side at state league level!!!

Reply #60085 | Report this post

Kets  
Years ago

Bear has been doing a great job with the Rocket men, only one bad loss and that wasn't his fault. Think someone is jelous of what he is doing.

Reply #60089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous (#60085)

Stop being a tool and appreciate the fact that justin left BASA to make a successful business in bringing back basketball to Australian primary and secondary schools. When justin makes this big I will definitely jumping on board for the ride. The website is very professional and informative. Good work on getting Dusty involved with the basketball camp. Good work with the new business and hope all goes well.

Reply #60097 | Report this post

Ground time  
Years ago

From what i hear a number of schools are jumping with Bear Basketball. Great work Justin, hope you can help junior bball in the state better than it has been and ill give you a run with nba live too.

Reply #60154 | Report this post

delish  
Years ago

When will the development program registrations come out bear?

Reply #60220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is numbers going for your campp in January? Is there still room?

Reply #61526 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Development program registrations will come out early next year, as for camp spots their are limited places in both senior and junior still available

Reply #61794 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Does this business still exist?

Reply #158473 | Report this post

Years ago

I see there is no link with MVP sports anymore. Interesting if it is still alive or not.

Reply #158478 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

www.ckysports.com and www.jcathletics.com will broadcast the Wanneroo Australian game this morning at 7AM.

Reply #219059 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754