Flip
Years ago

Lone Posse Member For Friday

As for tomorrows game I Flip am a lone soldier. With The Doctor make a house visit tomorrow and Toohy in the States I havn't been able to Find a Stand In Posse Member.

Is there room behind the Navy Seals for a PRP Member?

Topic #5331 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I reckon you might be in luck. All in the name of the Big Fella.

Sideshow.

Reply #60717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good to see the to crews working together.
Good on ya sideshow, help the lone soldier out!!!

Reply #60732 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

If I could get there Id be happy to back you up. (part time prp member maybe) After Wednesdays game when all the players were trying to get to the rooms as fast as possible (to hide) Reesy took the time to stop and thank a couple of us rather rowdy fans for the support during the game. Didnt take him long but certainly made us feel realy good and that our cheering does get noticed. Thanks Reesy

and on the same note Mark Bradtke also took the time to acknowlege us. We had been hammering him all game but acknowledged his great game as he left the court and he thanked us as well. Only a small thing - but again much appreciated by us fans :)

Reply #60763 | Report this post

Pugsley  
Years ago

Good work Flip, you represented the PRP admirably. I'm sure having the banner walked round the stadium during the last two timeouts would've drummed up even more support for the Big Fella

Reply #60778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754