BakedBeanHead
Years ago

St.Clair Whos playing/Got a team in?

Hi just wondering who has a team in for this years Xmas Carnival? Are many ABL players going to be there? If they are i might have to go out and have a look it could be worth it.

Topic #5469 | Report this topic

Redback  
Years ago

Woodvile have many players in it.

Redbacks-
Gary,Zane, Luke

CBC-
Chook, NadZ, Hains (smallest coach ever)

IC Magic-
Steelo

Not sure of the name but-
jims, jono, big will have a team

MAVS have a team in to caleld SKIN TRAIN.

should be good!

Reply #62064 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Some west boys have a team with Finch, Crusher, Philp and it also herals the return of Scott Walker! Woodville boys will remember the name..

Reply #62069 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

redback - who would u be? any relation to take luck? u guys sound similar!!

Reply #62071 | Report this post

Redback  
Years ago

No way, don't know who he is!

Reply #62073 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

u seem to know a lot about woodville.. any clues as to ur identity?

ur not glittering, and i wouldnt think u like transformers, so that rules out a member of the redbacks doesnt it...

Reply #62076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares?

Reply #62078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares?

Reply #62079 | Report this post

BakedBeanHead  
Years ago

Sorry about this but seeing as i'm not down with peoples names can you translate who these people are.

CBC-
Chook, NadZ, Hains (smallest coach ever)

IC Magic-
Steelo

Not sure of the name but-
jims, jono, big will have a team

Reply #62084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

steelo = peter steel

Reply #62085 | Report this post

Chook is some little pg, i wouldn't worry about him tho i wouldn't really call him a threat. I predict 'show me the way' to carry the div 2 title in an upset victory against IC magic in the final

Reply #62104 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

i predict redbacks to beat ic magic in final, with both redbacks and ic magics big men dominating show me the way

Reply #62105 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the div 2 league can dig a hole. show me the way 2005.

Reply #62111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IC magic have no big men.

Reply #62133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did the magic go in the carnival?

Reply #62341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magic???

Reply #62426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they lost in the u20 mens gf

Reply #62446 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

Magic lost all there games in u18s

Reply #62448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magic crowd seems very quiet.

Reply #63204 | Report this post

oooo  
Years ago

one of the teams that beat the u18s magic side had 4 u16s in the team

Reply #63231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Two under18s in the team that beat the under 20s.

Reply #63235 | Report this post

space jam  
Years ago

You people really need to stop worrying about the Magic club, and all the bullshit that you say its getting very old, worry about your own clubs and stop talking shit who cares if the u18s lost and the u20s lost the gf, did you know that ian did his knee in that game.

At least the MAGIC club have an excellent team base and all players,coaches and spectators have great comradery with each other which some of the other clubs know nothing about.

Reply #65330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Space jam get your facts right before you mouth off. Ian sprained his ankle in the last few minutes of the game.This had no effect on the outcome as they were down by heaps. The team they were playing had only six players and one of those was injured as well. It is people like you who come on a site like this and act real tough that makes for the hostility. I bet you would have called Ian that night or soon after to see how he was. One thing you say is right and that is people should stop worrying about the Magic.I do think you care they lost.

Reply #65628 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Magic is definitely not what it makes out to be. They definitely do NOT support each other, there are still alot of inhouse problems and the hierachy picks and chooses who they want in their club and if they dont like you then you will be made to leave. Check the history when it all started. Why is there a new president, so stop singing their praises about how they support each other, because they simply DO NOT.

Reply #163940 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754