nba all star game 2006

In this game, yao is obviously going to start, so because he's such a bad player he should be benched at the first oppurtunity and not return.

Lebron, Wade, Josh Smith, and someone else (Ariza?) should be in the dunk comp. If Lebron isn't in it, i'm going to cry.

Topic #5755 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

im hearing mr tiny nate robinson is a strong favourite to make the dunk comp......

Reply #65133 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Lebron James
Josh Smith
Gerald Green
Nate Robinson

If these 4 make it i think 2006 may come close to the Jordan vs Wilkins days...

Reply #65158 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

gerald green is the Dleague. he has not played a game yet for the celtics.

Reply #65181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

earl boykins will be in it he will dominate

Reply #65185 | Report this post

mr. clutch  
Years ago

i doubt wade, he's only got a 35 inch vert and he's only 6,4 or so. he cant compete with the likes of lebron and smith who have 40+ verts and are 6,8

Reply #65296 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

there will never be another contest like the 1988 jordanVwilkins comp. i watch the vid every day. the jordan free throw dunk is in my opinion the greatest moment in basketball history.

Reply #65707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know why they only have younger guys in the dunk comp? i'm sure vc could still be a very good chance of winning it

Reply #65716 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:55 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754