Anonymous
Years ago

kobe 100

whats everyones view on kobe scoring 100 points and can he do it?

Topic #5918 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I'm not sure about the 100, but for a short time you could have bought his 81 point effort from the other night.

Reply #67286 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Can but won't

Reply #67287 | Report this post

mr. clutch  
Years ago

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsZUllE8SJnZlc_5rEFRO.y8vLYF?slug=ap-lakers-bryant&prov=ap&type=lgns

from the way he's talking it sounds like he wont

Reply #67293 | Report this post

He won't ever reach it. He shot pretty much every shot in the 2nd half and 'only' got 81.

Reply #67296 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

i agree he CAN but (unbelievebly) he isnt that selfish, he shot 81 beacuse his team needed him to, not because he felt like it.

Reply #67309 | Report this post

Hurley  
Years ago

Its not possible in the modern game... prove me wrong kobe!

Reply #67439 | Report this post

HoopsFan  
Years ago

I think its possible for him to get 100, but a lot of things have to go right. His teamates have to get him the ball every possession down the floor. In addition to that, its going to harder for him to do it because teams are going to foul him hard. They don't want to be the team that he goes off for 100 pts on. Still, I think its possible.

Reply #67452 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754