Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Rick Brunson watch

If you haven't been watching your fantasy NBA team as closely as I have, you may have missed that Rick Brunson is now getting minutes with the Houston Rockets (with T-Mac sidelined again).

Which got me to thinking - how many different teams has he played for in the NBA?

The answer is eight. Portland, New York, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, LA Clippers, Seattle and now Houston - and here's a few pics to prove it.

And I didn't think he was that good when playing for Adelaide ..... ;-)

Topic #6542 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

and he has just had 10 points and 6 assists in a loss to the spurs

Reply #73541 | Report this post

I hope he didn't hurt iverson in that scuffle

and why does Iverson have an 8 on his shoe

Reply #73653 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

ELG, those are the Reebok Answer 8's, hence the 8 on the bottom of his shoe

Reply #73683 | Report this post

Fiji  
Years ago

I guess Moses it just proves that bball like all sports is a game of opinions.

I really liked him when he was here, especially how he took charge and responsibility when the game was on the line, unlike some other imports.

I also think time and experience probably means he's even better now.

Reply #73700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AI and Brunson are like bestfriends. AI talked about it in an interview last yr and they train together in the offseason...

Reply #73806 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754