stat lover
Years ago

ABL Stats question

just a question isaac, are the abl stats still being worked on?? because i notice a few non current players are still in there in the hsa ratings etc and that the current players ratings are different on the main page as from when you select a player individually.

Topic #6663 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, not all pages have been adapted to account for the multiple years stored in the database - I have too much work on right now to get around to it unfortunately. One day soon hopefully.

Reply #74770 | Report this post

stat lover  
Years ago

yeah no dramas was just enquiring that's all, i understabd that your busy.

Reply #74773 | Report this post

stat lover  
Years ago

i meant understand not understbd, you get my drift. keep up the good work too.

Reply #74774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey I passed the ball from my seat to a ref who then handed (passed) it to a player who then passed it to a team mate who then dribbled past three opposition players then scored....any chance of me getting an ABL stat?

Reply #74914 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Hey Anonymous

Those drugs you're on, I want a couple.......

Reply #74915 | Report this post

femmesep  
Years ago

hey Anonymous 74914 - if you were at WAYVILLE and passed it to a ref from the crowd and then the ref handed (passed) it to a player who then passed it to a team mate who then dribbled past three opposition players then scored - you may very well be eligible for an assist I think!!!!!!

Reply #74933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 pm, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754