bf2 crazy
Years ago

NH - BF2 on line

anyone else hooked on this - how about forming a hoops clan?

Topic #7086 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

play online all the time with a SA based clan with some nz and qld members

heaps of fun

Reply #79485 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I've played online at friends places a fair bit, i need to get a graphics card and the game and ill be dominant.

Reply #79486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is the game called

Reply #79488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Battlefield 2 - its a "war simulator" (loosely)

Reply #79491 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Point me in the direction of where I can get a copy and I'll take a look. Is it anything like Battlefield 1942?

Reply #79495 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've only played the free demo, but even that is a lot of fun. Search around and you should be able to find a copy somewhere. If you're with Internode, they have a mirror of games demos for members.

Reply #79502 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

if anyones interested in playing this game in clan environment rs.lanofoz.com where you need to sign up, good fun clan who plays several times aweek socially and in wars

Cheers

Reply #79520 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Is it just on computer or is the game on PS2 as well?

Reply #79577 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There is a Battlefield 2 on Xbox I think and it's reasonable, but nothing like the PC one. Like I said, even the demo on PC is brilliant. Large-terrain battles - 64 players, loads of vehicles and aircraft, etc.

Screenshots have been released today for BF2142 I think.

I haven't played BF2 in ages. Finished Black on Xbox on all four difficulty levels last night - worth looking at if you like that sort of game.

Reply #79580 | Report this post

undecover brother  
Years ago

try any internet cafes - arena on rundle st is good - good connector and PCs

play ON LINE - use an internode server - far better than playing the game using computer AI

one shot and you will be hooked

you can join and army and make a squad - fly helicopters , drive a tank, jeeps etc - be a marine, special forces , anto tank, medic

you accumulate points and rise through teh ranks

great action game on large map

paint ball on computer!

Reply #79649 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754