SkyHigh
Years ago

CJ on ABC Comedy Show

I was just watching the AFL Football match between Carlton and Richmond, and at half time i went down to ABC. The hosts were complaining because Channel 9 had an interview with nearly every gold medalist except the basketball players. So one of the hosts and CJ went to the Channel 9 office and complained and CJ said "is it because i am black", so they sent out a security guard and he said that Channel 9 didnt want an interview with CJ and that Channel 7 might so CJ said "im gutted" it was pretty funny at the time

Topic #7117 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah it was cool, CJ did a good job. Gotta like the chaser guys.

Reply #79819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YEh they are awesome, really funny - but i'm not the biggest fan of their "War on everything" pass seasons were much better

Reply #79821 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Saw it too. Very funny indeed.

Reply #79830 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

true this is not the best of them but its a lot better than some of the other stuff on TV.

Reply #79846 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754