Sixers33
Years ago

NBL on TV

I invite everyone to sign a petition i found.

The more signatures, the better.

Also if people can say why what they think i might e-mail the tv networks this topic and the petition. Who ever made that petition.

Topic #7196 | Report this topic

Freddy  
Years ago

Cripes Sixer33 thats a difficult post to read. OK i think we know what your on about but why dont you make it available to sign electronically now. We need free to air TV coverage NOW....

Reply #80786 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Care to tell us where the petition is? Also, I think the only network that may have any chance at all of getting NBL on Free-to-Air is Nine, due to their tie-in with Foxtel... but with the lack of interest that Fox is displaying in the NBL, I hardly think Nine will be willing to take it on - especially when it's not swimming.

Kevin.

Reply #80787 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

um.. thanks too early to think...

http://www.petitiononline.com/bballtv/petition.html

Reply #80788 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i think this somes it up,

Reply #80829 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No petitions please. A TV network isn't going to put basketball on national TV because a few people signed an online petition. It's been tried so many times before.

Reply #80840 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

i just found a link to it. Not create one myself.

Reply #80853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:51 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754