Anonymous
Years ago

When Do Classic Nominations Come In??

When will we find out if we have made it or not?

Topic #7305 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you are from Southern you probably haven't been nominated. Try again next year.

Reply #82233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

up now

http://www.vjbl.com.au/classic.html

Reply #82237 | Report this post

fed up  
Years ago

Well suck on this Anon- Southern ARE on the ball and have our teams nominated and confirmed. Get your facts straight and stop sniping. People like you may think youre funny but you are dead BORING!! Find a new topic and team to pick on. BTW have a nice day lol

Reply #82295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Fed up, you guys should do well over at the classics, particulary your team.

Reply #82303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fed up, why must you end each of your posts with "lol"? It's good that you find yourself funny, its just a pity no one else does.

It was a joke about something that happened the first year after the merger, and is an ongoing joke, like the Indian dance, like the "coach in the time out", like Southern in general really.

Reply #82306 | Report this post

fed up  
Years ago

I dont post because I find myself funny', I just get annoyed at Anon people like u who hide behind the crap and seem to spend their days slagging of at us all the time. Also I dont really like being nasty to people I dont know but maybe I should just straight out tell you what i think of u and your kind.? And BTW I dont have a child going to the classics Im just a parent with an average talented player who cares about the progress of our club. As for the ongoing joke its so nice to see how much u live in the past. Unfortunately too many like you are the reason its so hard to get going forward in basketball in this state. Ill continue to be positive and maybe one day some Anon may post something positive too about Southern, but I wont hold my breath as there are so many snakes out there.

(Mod: LOL)

Reply #82309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'average talented'??

Reply #82312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just like anonymous coaching ability "average" at best.

Reply #82322 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Not every child has exceptional ability, many play for the enjoyment and you cant have 50 players in each Div 1 team so average is one way to discribe the players not up with the elite. This forum really gets petty and personal doesnt it, a pity as the concept is excellent. I might have thought we all had a common goal to get Basketball back up there in numbers playing and good admin etc but it seems not- too many egos although some regular contributers have a great knowledge along with their sense of humour. And I hope ALL SA teams do well so we can have some bragging over those damn Vics!

Reply #82367 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754