Anonymous
Years ago

Where's the And1 shop in Melbourne?

Could someone please tell me where the And1 shop is in Melbourne.

Topic #7511 | Report this topic

bully  
Years ago

Hey anonymous- The And1 shop in Meblourne is located on Bell street. Sorry i cant remeber exactly what adress but it is near a big shopping centre that is on the other side of the road. It shouldnt be to hard to miss though when you are near it as it has a big AND 1 sign near it. But watch out cos Bell street is very long.

Hope this helps

Reply #84414 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

to the bball shopaholics where in melbourne is the best value/ range is the and1 shop in bell street
where are the bargains worth a visit ???

Reply #84416 | Report this post

Q  
Years ago

And1's would be Bell Street in Preston. It's a fair way out from the City Centre. Smith Street (Collingwood I think) has outlet stores a plenty. For a good buy try Kickz 101 Elizabeth in the City, or the Nike Store also in the city, can't remember exactly what street.

For some real cheap stuff try the many Markets around the place.

Reply #84418 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Kickz 101 is at 63 Elizabeth St Melbourne. They have a large range of And1 merchandise.

Reply #84426 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

The and1 shop is call Fiddes / Fastbreak Sports and it is on bell street preston next to Dick Smiths on the left hand side going away from Sydney Road.

Reply #84430 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Hey Kingman, it's funny you knowing where the And1 shop is.....

Reply #84451 | Report this post

basketballer  
Years ago

the nike shop is also on flinders road in the city, just a block or 2 up the street from the train station. collingwood has some ok shops. there are lots of little ok shops here and there around the place really... just depends where ur goin...

Reply #84525 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

kickz is like heaven to me, i love the place to death. i wanna die there lol

Reply #84563 | Report this post

elash  
Years ago

when is the and1 mixtapeIX gettin realesed

Reply #134006 | Report this post

chook  
Years ago

its on Bell Street in Preston across from officeworks and harvey norman. not to far away from northland shopping centre.

Reply #160151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it the and1 outlet open on Sundays

Reply #170581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when is the and1 store open

Reply #173540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #322966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754